• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I dunno, the last few issues with menance, (bar aunt mays character fail) and especially this issue, have kind of shone for me. Especially the last issue, it turned out to be alot better than i expected. If it wasn't for that goddamn new villan (vulture gone demon or something)

that still good then? it was awesome when I was buying trades.

Yeah I think its been great all the way through, some arcs werent as interesting as others but I wouldnt say any were bad. The Ultimatum tie in at the moment is better than the actual event (although thats not hard!)

I dunno, the last few issues with menance, (bar aunt mays character fail) and especially this issue, have kind of shone for me. Especially the last issue, it turned out to be alot better than i expected. If it wasn't for that goddamn new villan (vulture gone demon or something)

Ive heard people enjoying things after Brand New Day and im sure they do, its not like its the current writers fault so they'll just write him in current continuity, im just not going to read it. It was a stupid way to make mass retcons and should never have been done.

If they really needed to get rid of the marriage then they should have just broken them up, even though I wouldnt have been happy about it, it wouldnt have been through some stupid deal with the devil that was out of character.

Just read the TPB 2 of Planetary and this is building up to some good stuff.

If any proof is needed of whether it´s good, the introduction to volume 1 is written by Alan Moore and the introduction to volume 2 is written by Joss Whedon both talking about how great it is.

I've just remembered Scarlet Johansson is playing Black Widow in Iron Man 2

Please, Lord in Heaven, have her be a red head. Please.

also: Following The Ultimates ala the Avengers film?

--------

Deadpool #10

Deadpool vs Hawkeye! (actually Bullseye) Awesome!

--------

Deadpool #10

Deadpool vs Hawkeye! (actually Bullseye) Awesome!

Just read this. This series has been AMAZING since the start. Absolutely brilliant. Love its very in-continuity ness aswell.

9/10

Invincible Iron Man #13

Awesome as usual.

8.5/10

Don't think this has been posted yet; http://www.marvel.com/digitalcomics/

Unlimited access to an "ever-growing collection of over 5,000 comics" on Marvel's site for $10/month or $5/month if you pay for the year upfront.

I've been mulling this over for a while. But it was a much more attractive deal a few months ago when the £/$ conversion was more favourable. Might drop the cash if I have some spare.

The free ones have helped me to while away some time at work.

Just bought the Days Of Future Past trade today, havent actually read it before so im looking for it

Isn't it really short? Like 2 issues long?

I liked it. I assume it was more praised/acclaimed at the time, as it's the sort fo thing that doesn't have much impact now.

Thinking about it, it might be teh first story to show a dystopic future, with Mutants persecuted. That's probably why it's famous.

Isn't it really short? Like 2 issues long?

I liked it. I assume it was more praised/acclaimed at the time, as it's the sort fo thing that doesn't have much impact now.

Thinking about it, it might be teh first story to show a dystopic future, with Mutants persecuted. That's probably why it's famous.

From the looks of the trade its more than 2 issues

I have the that, and the issues proceeding from it (i have like 200 x men issues, those essential things). And yeh it was the first to show such a dark future, but it was more the fall out from it aswell.

According to the trade it collects Uncanny X-Men #138-143 and Annual #4. Ive just finished reading the first issue which was basically Cyclops recapping all the important moments in their history up until present day (at the time) where hes leaving the X-Men and Kitty arrives.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!