NEurope

ReZ has the PS3 one and thats the same i'll be getting. I would have got the PC one but my crappy laptop wouldnt be able to run it.

The only PC gaming I do (did) is Roller Coaster Tycoon and Red Alert 2. The others can burn in hell.

Apart from Minecraft. And other ones. But I mean proper games. Leave me alone. And get a PS3.

Im the opposite, if I could afford a good quality PC I would much rather get one and do all my gaming on that.

I just ordered a sick PC and with PSN being hacked to shit I'm going to be on that a lot more.

Seriously, Stream FTMFW.

I havn't watched this video yet, I just heard my name and came here to post it (potential Invincible spoilers I assume) but these guys are fucking legends. Really funny passionate, and they are really good reviewers.

.....Yeah I just turned it off after they finished with your question, dont particularly like them

THEY USE TELL'EM BY SLEIGH BELLS AS OPENING MUSIC

THEY WIN AT LIFE

Thor (relaunching quotation marks) with "The Mighty Thor" in April by Fraction and Olivier Copiel.

I don't think I'll be able to resist that creative team tbh.

Ive never been able to get into Thor, I tried with the last relaunch when he came back and while it seemed technically good, im just not really into the character. He does seem a bit better in team books though, probably the contrast between him and the more down to Earth heroes.

Do you guys know how to tell if a comic you have is a first edition or reprint? I thought it used to say on the covers, is it only reprint covers the say it?

Do you guys know how to tell if a comic you have is a first edition or reprint? I thought it used to say on the covers, is it only reprint covers the say it?

It should say in the stream of small text at the bottom of one of the first pages, "Marvel blah blah first printing April 2011" or whatever.

Marvel Solicitations are up. Fractions off Uncanny, so I'll probably drop it to be honest. Just gonna check out the rest now.

Anyone (Happenstance) still watching Avengers? Its upto episode 17 now.

Utterly brilliant. Its fucking awesome. Even Claire likes it!

Marvel Solicitations are up. Fractions off Uncanny, so I'll probably drop it to be honest. Just gonna check out the rest now.

Anyone (Happenstance) still watching Avengers? Its upto episode 17 now.

Utterly brilliant. Its fucking awesome. Even Claire likes it!

Sorry, didnt notice this until now. I havent actually watched any episodes in a while. I figure now i'll just let the season end and watch the remaining ones all at once.

Just finished reading the latest Brightest Day, interesting development in it this week.

Oh nice one.

Yeah Avengers is amazing. There are a few HUGE storyline developments in the later episodes. Like....awesome new MU stuff. Its so good.

I'll look forward to Brightest Day. I'll be getting them delivered hopefully on Tuesday (due to Invincible really).

Although having said that I just checked Previews and it is no longer on there....sad face.

Do you have a lot of comics you need to catch up with then ReZ from when you couldnt afford them?

Good man.

I need to get some more trades soon, its been a while since I bought some and I need my fix!

We should tell everyone here to buy The Boys.

I just started Volume 4 today.

So much win its not even fucking funny. Surely the blackest humour of anything, but also the bits that are just plain black...like the way that The Seven

9/11.....what the fuck. My jaw was just on the floor it was so fucked up.

A really interesting interpretation of that whole event actually.

Oh and Butcher is the coolest character in the world. The whole scene where Homelander was thinking he punked him, but at the end he's just like "Fuck off you cunt" or whatever.

It really is a great series, I think I may be an issue or two behind though, I really should check up on that.