NEurope

Also I'm gonna grab The new The Flash tpb when its out (soon, right) heard good stuff from it...did anyone (Happenstance) read it? :) Cos' obviously didn't think much of Rebirth.

Yeah the new series is good, much better than Rebirth. The only complaint I had about it was it was a bit drawn out. I really do love the art as well.

Nice one. I'll definitely grab it. Don't spose anyone (Happenstance) knows when its out? :p

-----------

Where my DCU Online bitches at?

-----------

HA! Magneto is sick.

Magneto_053.jpg

He loves having 21 defence from range and halving peoples ranges. Finally a sick MAGNETO clix! :D

So I dunno if anyone's checked lately but I can definitely confirm the permanent and sad demise of the xclusive forum. I kept a link handy in case it was a bad database cock up like last time but I just clicked it and it now takes me to a spanish boxing forum.

This is the end of everything.

I've been "out" of comics for a few month now. Can't afford to buy all the ones I want/my comic shop only gets selects for some reason.

I can't breathe.

Ha. Cheap mother fuckers. :p (Just kidding. I feel your pain. Well I don't but I am sorry)

Those other sites will have to do though. I mean they did the job!

(You guys watch Comic Book Club on Youtube right? If you don't you shouldn't. Its very funny at times)

Nice one. I'll definitely grab it. Don't spose anyone (Happenstance) knows when its out? :p

-----------

Where my DCU Online bitches at?

The hardcover is out next month, probably still quite a wait for the paperback though. We still havent had Rebirth released yet.

As I mentioned in my text, I should join you on DCU Online next week, most likely Tuesday.

Or rather I was about to start. But its decided it needs to download yet another thing. I even got fibre optics yesterday (coincidentally I guess)

Sooooon.

Well when you do, make sure you choose a good server as we will all want to be on the same one, a PvE one and post it in the actual DCU thread.

HA! Magneto is sick.

Magneto_053.jpg

He loves having 21 defence from range and halving peoples ranges. Finally a sick MAGNETO clix! :D

Crying.

Too good for me.

I don't know where to look.

Was just posting this in a collection thread on another forum so thought I may as well post an update of my trade collection here, maybe get you guys to as well.

SDC10398.jpg

As you can see, I have finally run out of room on my shelves so really have to figure out where I can start storing more without just piling them up.

Nice collection Jim. :p

Nice stuff. As always I can't do so yet, but will ACTUALLY be moving out in the near future, and this place'll be heavily updated as you can imagine.

Managed to play much of DCU online yet then?

I may have to wait a bit again to get it as I want to make sure I've got enough money for my mums birthday present.

Managed to play much of DCU online yet then?

I may have to wait a bit again to get it as I want to make sure I've got enough money for my mums birthday present.

I've played very little because I want to wait until (you guys/people) have it and I can play with. My character looks fucking amazing though.

When I entered the lobby everything I saw was completely uninspired, mine was by far the best (original) creation, 60% of them were just blue Bat-clones. However I saw some fantastic recreations - Deadpool and Sentry. :D

What powers you got then?

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going with yet but possibly a Robin/Nightwing like character with a stick and flight.

I want it. But I'm on a filthy mac. If I had bootcamp like on my Big Mac (lozl) I might be able to play it on the Windows half of it. I could play Lego Batman and Sims like that. Hmm.

Green Frost

Ice, Flight and Dual Weapons. :p

Dual weapons look so lame. My first dude had them.

Started another guy who just clobbers everyone. Reached lvl 9 and he went supersonic when he flew. Was awesome.

Dual weapons look so lame. My first dude had them.

Started another guy who just clobbers everyone. Reached lvl 9 and he went supersonic when he flew. Was awesome.

Is that on the beta or have you bought the game now?

Beta. I have very little money at the moment so I can't really pick this up. We shall see, though. If I find a good price for a copy I might dive in.

Amongst a lot of AWESOME shit, next week brings us Invincible and Guarding the Globe.

I'm trembling.[/Paj]

Any of you guys read the Batman story Bruce Wayne: Murderer?

Ive heard about it a few times and its supposed to be quite good. Im thinking about trying to track down the trade so thought id see if there were any opinions on the story.