NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

technically we are all emo

Emos are so called because they are overly-emotional. Its a tricky little ... oh bugger i've forgotten the grammar word for omitting a word. That 2 years of A level English has truly stuck.

omg MY MUM DIDNT GIVe ME £2 FOR LUNCH MONEY!11111

se should go to hell...i will curse her using my own blood *slits wrists*

this sooo isnt fair

*cries*

Hooray for stereotypes!

No, seriously, where's the debate at? All I see are sweeping generalisations or statements of dubiously obvious nature.

No, seriously, I hate fucking emo kids. they're such nigger **** fags, who all have down syndrome - and if they don't I want to break their legs WITH MY AIDS STICK.

No, seriously, anyone who oppresses a harmless* minority group are throwing away their own right to equal treatment from me. What exactly is it that makes you so right and anyone else so wrong? THAT is my point, the necessity to see and accept that other ways of life, other cultures, styles, laws, trends, other basic ethical practices exist all over the place.

No- SERIOUSLY. I don't have a problem if your belief is that someone elses beliefs (and that encompasses all those other words i just listed up there) are WRONG, I have a problem with the way you go about expressing this opinion. Perhaps some will see this post as, to cite an earlier comment, a rather melodramatic retort to this entire thread. Perhaps some are thinking that, jeez, it's just a joke - no need to take it so hard. Well if any of you actually knew me, you'd know that my username is a damn lighthearted view of my self, unfortunately the username comes with some prejudices attached.

I'm getting about as tired of writing this as you are reading it, so i'll shup now.

*Self-harm doesn't count.

Hooray for stereotypes!

No, seriously, where's the debate at? All I see are sweeping generalisations or statements of dubiously obvious nature.

No, seriously, I hate fucking emo kids. they're such nigger **** fags, who all have down syndrome - and if they don't I want to break their legs WITH MY AIDS STICK.

No, seriously, anyone who oppresses a harmless* minority group are throwing away their own right to equal treatment from me. What exactly is it that makes you so right and anyone else so wrong? THAT is my point, the necessity to see and accept that other ways of life, other cultures, styles, laws, trends, other basic ethical practices exist all over the place.

No- SERIOUSLY. I don't have a problem if your belief is that someone elses beliefs (and that encompasses all those other words i just listed up there) are WRONG, I have a problem with the way you go about expressing this opinion. Perhaps some will see this post as, to cite an earlier comment, a rather melodramatic retort to this entire thread. Perhaps some are thinking that, jeez, it's just a joke - no need to take it so hard. Well if any of you actually knew me, you'd know that my username is a damn lighthearted view of my self, unfortunately the username comes with some prejudices attached.

I'm getting about as tired of writing this as you are reading it, so i'll shup now.

Enough with the whining already.

Hooray for stereotypes!

*applauds* no need for hatred people, lets all just love one another :heh:

ohh nice sig emo dude!

I'd rather see a bunch of emos than chavs, at least emos wash. The only thing that grates is when they act like a mass murderer slaughterd theyre entire family over something petty like being dumped. If someone is genuinely tortured inside then fine, but being dumped or finding out your hamsters addicted to crack is no big deal.

you leave our fucking bubble alone .... or else!

Why did that make me burst out with laughter..

I have nothing against Emos. I just dislike whiney little bitches who cry alot and spend to much time dwelling on things I deem pointless. Not everyone is the same, and I get on well with some people who are Emos.

Hooray for stereotypes!

*slides well lubricated Mod hat on*

May I start by saying I read all of it, and it pretty much summed up exactly my thoughts.

Well totally off topic but personally I think Emo girls are awesome. They are nearly always gorgeous, and from speaking to them they are always really friendly and accepting. I mean so many chav girls have turned their nose up and me because of my slightly nerdy apperance, but Emos are different. Also, they are pretty far from shallow.

Now, Emos, unlike Chavs generally keep themselves to themselves. If they want to be depressed they dont usally drag general bystanders down with them. However chav girls get drunk, make a fool of themselves, shout, swear; and make alcohol so anti-social it makes you think doing lines of Coke in the street is acceptable.

You will take my sweaters and thick-rimmed glasses from my cold, bloody hands.

Bah!! I thought hair over 1 eye was cool before emo's (but only on girls with long hair)...they went and ruined it!!

Since when was it decided that every kid who listens to emo music is inherently a cry-baby? It's almost as if you've had the stereotype downloaded into your cortex and suddenly it's something you deal with everyday.

[qoute]That something to do with being scottish there, as i always though most scots had a good sense of humor.

Nope, you have to be consitently awesome at Halo 2 on XBL to be a robot.

I wasn't away Colin had been promoted to robot status? Only Tier 1 players are able to promote players to Tier 1, thank you very much. :heh:

teh robot status is mine, all mine!1!!!11!!!

I listen to emo music and yes, I cut myself and write poems on the wall in my own blood. And I'm gay. Gay with my girlfriend. Athriller is definately gay, I saw him holding hands with The3rdChildren. Or maybe you're gay. But it doesn't matter if you're gay, I won't hate you for it, because its wrong to pick on people for their musical taste, right? But if you like rap I'm going to get my big brother to beat you up.

I really feel sickened by the remarks up above

Not just all the god damn homphobia, but the belief that anyone who dresses in a certain style, anyone who listens to a certain type of music or talks in a certain way, basically anyone who is different from the 'norm' of society, is wrong. What the FUCK are you saying, when you call emo's queer crybabys. Do you even know what your saying? Are you insulting gay people? Upset people? I'm sure if you ever got off your high-tech computers and visted the real world, met some real emo's on the street and had the nerve to say some of this bullshit you would think twice before an assualt again. I'm called an emo, i dont cry anymore than anyone else, even when i shattered the bones in my leg. I dont cut myself, im generally a pretty happy guy. Its such a stereotypical thing to say, that emo's cut themselves.

I hate the fact so many of you have nothing better to do, coming online to make jokes about the way people look. Its as bad as racism.

now STOP with this horrible bandwagon thing you guys from over at C-E seem to have. Form your own opinion about individual people. Act like human beings or cut your own fucking wrists to ribbons, frankly i dont care.

I listen to emo music and yes, I cut myself and write poems on the wall in my own blood. And I'm gay. Gay with my girlfriend. Athriller is definately gay, I saw him holding hands with The3rdChildren. .

Fuck yeah, holmes!

Not just all the god damn homphobia, but the belief that anyone who dresses in a certain style, anyone who listens to a certain type of music or talks in a certain way, basically anyone who is different from the 'norm' of society, is wrong. What the FUCK are you saying, when you call emo's queer crybabys. Do you even know what your saying? Are you insulting gay people? Upset people? I'm sure if you ever got off your high-tech computers and visted the real world, met some real emo's on the street and had the nerve to say some of this bullshit you would think twice before an assualt again. I'm called an emo, i dont cry anymore than anyone else, even when i shattered the bones in my leg. I dont cut myself, im generally a pretty happy guy. Its such a stereotypical thing to say, that emo's cut themselves.

I hate the fact so many of you have nothing better to do, coming online to make jokes about the way people look. Its as bad as racism.

now STOP with this horrible bandwagon thing you guys from over at C-E seem to have. Form your own opinion about individual people. Act like human beings or cut your own fucking wrists to ribbons, frankly i dont care.

well said, good to know not all teenage boys are as infuriatingly ignorant as grebe_slack :)

well said, good to know not all teenage boys are as infuriatingly ignorant as grebe_slack :)

He's so damn adorable though!

well personally i dont particualry like emo kids. its nothing to do with music, or the way they dress (cause whoever said above, the emo girls are well tasty :) ) but its more to do with their general attitude. the way they keep to themselves all the time and moan about shit thats pisses me off. lol. actually that sounds a bit egotistical but it makes sense in my head.

what annoys me is the way people assosicate emos with emotional, thats wrong, emo music came out a long long time ago and was very underground then turned into hardcore and then to punk. as i understand it, could be misinformed. but suddenyl its become 'fashionable' although most bands people call emo arnt emo at all :P they are mainly a mix between pop and punk or metal and pop lol i.r. MCR, The Used, JEW, Hawthorne Heights etcetc

I hope you realise I'm pretty emo myself, am disgusted by the term emofag and was lashing out at the homophobes through self-mockery for the sake of irony....

Damn I knew I should've added 'lol amirite' to the end of that post.

Sign in to follow this