NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

The Anti-LOL Campaign

I don't think I use LOL often. I prefer to use smilies and hahaha's and heeheehee's. Or even *laughs out loud*. My friends all use lol's and rofl's on MSN, this is from a couple of e-mails I got from a friend:

5 lol's in there. 5! 0 in mine. Plus there's the you're without the y and o. I think I'll join. ;)

You have seen the light, it is not too late for you.

I should've know that that would get me trouble. I really DID laugh out loud you see :(

You have seen the light, it is not too late for you.

LAUGHING OUT LOUD for j00

glg (gigles like a girl) thats what i did when i saw this thread

never used the ... i just never understud it, if i do laugh its an involentry thing, a bit like a spasam with a :D

LOL has always been shit!!!

But i hate LMFAO more!!!

It's such bullshit. There's nothing wrong with a good ol' Heehee, Heheh or Hahaha

LOL has always been shit!!!

But i hate LMFAO more!!!

It's such bullshit. There's nothing wrong with a good ol' Heehee, Heheh or Hahaha

Then join the campaign! :wink:

/cubechris-ish hm-fusion.co.uk plug

ENDLESS LOOP

I think this is a job for the.... ROFLCOPTER!!!

roflcopter.gif

Bah. I prefer the steamloller!!!!!!! LOLs allround!!!

steamloller1hf3pt.gif

I get annoyed with the word lol, my friends use it all the time. But ive joined this because i keep saying it for no reason without noticing! so im gonna try and stop.

I get annoyed with the word lol, my friends use it all the time. But ive joined this because i keep saying it for no reason without noticing! so im gonna try and stop.

Three things:

1. Bold it and put on top of your sig :) WEAR IT WITH PRIDE SOLDIER.

2. You're not a founder, you're a member ¬_¬

3. There is no 3, I hoped 1 and 2 would cover it

ROFLMAO!

I was on the way to work this morning, LOL. And I nearly ran over this cyclist. It was funny though because he swore at me for splashing him. ROFLMAO! I was LOLLERSKATING the rest of the way.

Now that is the worst sentence I have ever typed....this week (grammer aside).

What does my head in about ROFLMAO and LOL and all that other malarky is its used because people cannot be bothered to initiate a proper response. Some people are worse then others.

XD!

Although I can see either me or Jord locking this within the next 48 hours.

XD.

hi lol. lol i like cheese lol. How are you i'm cold lol.

... People who talk like the above are just people who have no idea how to structure a sentance using real words in order to put a coherant point across. I have no problem with people who say lol to things which are supposed to be funny, really, as it's almost polite. Lol, to me, is basically internet smiling. Rofl's are reserved for real laughing, but generally I like to use a combination of CAPITAL LETTARS, poorly spelt words on purpose and exclamation marks to show my reaction! And stuff.

I think I'm developing an unhealthy habit of... typing too much.

When I do say LOL. Its a complement, and twill always be a captial LOL. Also had you have said it personally to me, face to face, then I would have laughed.

I have to agree - I forgot to mention real life lolling. In my social circle I find it totally acceptable to have someone say "LOL!1!", so long as it's said so you can hear the 1's (i.e. total piss take) then it's brilliant.

I have to agree - I forgot to mention real life lolling. In my social circle I find it totally acceptable to have someone say "LOL!1!", so long as it's said so you can hear the 1's (i.e. total piss take) then it's brilliant.

Yea, ROFL is another one thats often used in our conversations.

I like the abbreviation 'lol' but not when it's overused. I usually only type it when I genuinely laugh out loud, unlike many of the people I chat to.

I shun the use of the lol, much prefer a good heh as it more accurately represents the minor exhalation of air that comes with me witnessing a humourous comment on the internet.

I rarely use lol. Some of my 'friends' are so dump that they use it in real life.

lol!

Yeah, they sure are dumb . . .

I shun the use of the lol, much prefer a good heh as it more accurately represents the minor exhalation of air that comes with me witnessing a humourous comment on the internet.

Heheh, good point. ;)

Yeah, they sure are dumb . . .

Maybe "dump" is some sort of slang he wanted to use. Otherwise, that's pretty funny and amusing, lol.

Sign in to follow this