N-Europe

2007 Rugby World Cup

conzer16

Every freaking time we are successful, the Scotch have to moan about us. Give it a freaking rest. It's as if you expect us to apologize for whatever we achieve. Piss off with yas.

Win, lose, or draw, I'm proud of what the England rugby team has achieved. Even if they get beat 60-0, I'm gonna be cheering them on. Heroes, the lot of 'em.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Africa are infinitely better than us, I'm afraid... :(

I wouldn't go THAT far. Hence why the odds of England winning are only 2/1.

Our front row is better, our fly half is better, our centres are better, Sackey is more effective than Pietersen and Robinson is class, whereas Montgommery can be put off his game easily.

South Africa are class, and are the better team, but we've got every chance of winning if we keep it tight.

Play off for 3rd and 4th place on now.

This game is getting good! The rugby, not so much ( although Argentina been dominating with some decent rugby). Its the fights and tackles which are making it exciting, both sides being naughty. Some stamping went on which I winced at O.o

Yeah very cool

Going crazy with nerves. Been reading up on bbc site with all the updates. Latest one:

"Gare du Nord - a man in an England shirt has just rifled a drop kick straight in the face of an enormous passing South African. After a slight look of befuddlement, the Bok fan smiled, hugged the Englishman and planted a kiss on his forehead. That's why rugby is better than football - Fact."