NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Bloc Parteh!

i just got back from seeing Bloc Party at brixton, they were absolutely fantastic! anyone else been to see them on their recent tour ?

ive already seen them at the leeds festival this year and was a fan long before that but tonight they were on form, they must practice all the time or something cos all of them were so tight and sounded perfect.

loved it all, didnt stop dancing and singing the whole way through i applaud you bloc party.

*claps*

you are the bluest light.

I first heard of these guys when they use to play there song on soccer am all the time before they came in to the main. I ilke them, something different than the usual trash nowadays.

I saw them ac Brixton the last time they played.

They were pretty good, thought much better on record than live.

I bought their album cause it was like £7 at work and never listened to it for ages, but when I did I really liked it. Although some people are saying they're the next Beatles, I don't see it but they're still good.

i donty like them. they are like a non-good version of blur imo.

however, i'm glad that they seem to be spreading as much joy and you had a good time at the gig.

good band. i <3 Banquet. I <3 the banquet phono mix even more. thats awesome.

Gotta agree with ya there, the phones disco edit is a great track, plenty of bass! :cool:

Gotta agree with ya there, the phones disco edit is a great track, plenty of bass! :cool:

you heard the man kids.

i donty like them. they are like a non-good version of blur imo.

no no no thats the kaiser chiefs!

i love bloc party so much so i was sad and got 2 band t-shirts. i havent got the remix album as i feel it will ruin the songs that i like so much.

i really really dislike the kaiser chiefs.

i'm giving bloc party a second chance as i type. very undecided, although they are certainly better than the first time through.

I'll pick up this album, but I personally recommend downloading some Arctic Monkeys tracks. They're going to be the next big thing, they're being hyped everywhere - but they are actually pretty good.

I can't stand Bloc Party, pile of good for nothing trash.

Panic! At the Disco >>> Bloc Party

I'll pick up this album, but I personally recommend downloading some Arctic Monkeys tracks. They're going to be the next big thing, they're being hyped everywhere - but they are actually pretty good.

ive also seen the Arctic monkeys! saw them at the leeds festival, the tent was packed out cos of NME hyped them so much. I had to watch from outside the tent, they were pretty good tho.

i have a couple of songs by them and cant wait for the album!

the guitarist in bloc party has the best hair style ive ever seen :)

good band some catchy songs wouldnt mind seeing live some day at a festival

If you like Panic! At the Disco you should check out The Acadamy Is..., they're touring together as we speak. TAI's best song is Classifieds if you just want a taster, and it's a tasty one I guarentee.

Hmm Artic Monkey's single to me is bland. Sure its a catchy little diddy, but its not as spectacular as hyped.

find them on myspace and listien to fake tales of san fransisco. its a bloody masterpiece

Yeah, the single isn't their best song. Check out the following songs:

Fake Tales of San Francisco

Mardy Bum

Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts

When the Sun Goes Down (aka Scummy)

From Ritz to Rubble.

Those are their top tunes.

In Fake tales they sing about a place called hunters bar. it comes after the 'loves not only blind but deaf'. I'd like to point out how cool this is:I went to school there.

If you like Panic! At the Disco you should check out The Acadamy Is..., they're touring together as we speak. TAI's best song is Classifieds if you just want a taster, and it's a tasty one I guarentee.

Managed to get a free legal download of Checkmarks, which sounds really good. I do plan on going to see Panic! At The Disco when they are in London.

Sign in to follow this