N-Europe

The Simpsons Movie

Bluejay

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of you? Try a lot of us.

Having the sense of humour of 10 men wouldn't have made any of those "jokes" funnier. And this coming from the guy who used to roll on the floor laughing at classic simpsons.

Thanks you for the spelling. I was about to do the same thing. (Oh and the movie rocked).

A few of you? Try a lot of us.

Having the sense of humour of 10 men wouldn't have made any of those "jokes" funnier. And this coming from the guy who used to roll on the floor laughing at classic simpsons.

thank you mr dictionary :indeed:

bear in mind those "classic" episodes were from the middle 90's if not early (depending how classic you wanna go) so you wouldve been alot younger and more into cartoon comedy back then perhaps

:

look, i don't judge any one for not liking the film, nor should any one get arsey with people who did.

and ten mens sense of humour wouldent make stuff any funnier, thats just silly.

tell you what, if you don't like the film, don't spend time trying to tell outher people you didnt like it when they did, no ones gonna win.

I saw this film tonight, I really enjoyed it. It's not like the classic episodes, but rather a really good new episode.

*Bart skateboarding naked, and certain obstacles always blocking his penis. And then suddenly seeing ot for a couple of seconds.

*The Spider-Pig song sung by a choir while Homer is having a hallucination with Boob Lady.

*Ralph Wiggum singing along to the 20th Century Fox theme

*Lenny saying "I hate the colour black", while Carl is next to him. 3oh sorry Carl" "No it's alright, I get it all the time" Or something along those lines anyway.

*For some reason I couldn't stop laughing whenever Tom Hanks was on screen.

*American Idiot Funeral Version.

*An Inconvenient Truth parody.

*Also a bit sad: "Bye everybody", I guess we won't be seeing him anymore on the show.

*More stuff I can't remember.

Well I was really expecting to be dissapointed by this. The Simpsons has been loosing ground ever since season 12 or so, (but the latest season in the US was great) I went with my Dad and my Sister and we went to the VIP screen which eliminated any kids being there

Well what can I say.......I LOVED IT!

What a great film, theres so many moments the cinema was in uproar laughing, and every gag got a laugh

I liked the FOX adverts, that was hillarious, I was really upset with the breakup scene, thought that might be real, however if Dr Nick is really gone for good, well.....:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I really cant see why people dont like this film, lots of LOL moments with some utter hillarity moments, Im hoping they put everything on the DVD because Id so pay over the odds to see what was cut

All in all, a brilliant film, going to see it again Im sure and one of my all time favourites methinks...

Considering the emotional drama during Marge's talk with Homer on the tape, you'd expect the reconciliation scene/ending to be a bit better than the lameness we got.

The whole audience groaned as they left, and everyone's vocal chords will still intact due to not laughing properly once.

Fine the story was cool and visually it was nice but it wasn't funny and no where near as moving as it could have been.

in my opinion.

NO it wasn't.

My main problem with this film was it showed EVERYTHING good in the trailers whereas films like tranformers leave out improtant things like voice acting for uoi to see it and discover.

NO it wasn't.

My main problem with this film was it showed EVERYTHING good in the trailers whereas films like tranformers leave out improtant things like voice acting for uoi to see it and discover.

It didn't show everything that was good about the movie in the trailers. There were so many great jokes the ones in the trailers (cept' for spideypig hehe) weren't half as good as some of the others.