N-Europe

Someone make me a website. If its good Ill pay you...

ReZourceman

Someone please make me a website. Ill provide you with ;

A logo

Buttons (or how I want them to look at least)

You provide me with ;

The website

HOW TO PUT IT ONTO THE INTERNET (I assume Ill need to buy the space or whatever, but I dont know how it works and dont understand when people tell me)

And you tell me how to edit it.

And if its up to scratch (Ie, not crap) Ill pay like....£10 Paypal or something.

Let me know please. Freewebs does my nut in.

i think he's planing on giving you that when you agree to do.

my only experience with this at all is playing arround with dreamweaver and flash and working on a few sites but i would still charge more than £10.

edit: do you have a friend who has a mac, you could just pay him to allow you to use iWeb on his computer for a few hours

;507122]Considering the minimum wage is £5.40 per hour either pay more or expect about 1 hour 45 minutes worth of work.

But Im not employing them. Lol.

Im sure someone on here' date=' knows how to and would be willing to whip up a crappy website (Not after anything fancy...just that looks nice) for a tenner. If I be proven wrong then haell hath no fury. No fury like my "Umbrella" parody...coming soon.[/color']

But Im not employing them. Lol.

Im sure someone on here, knows how to and would be willing to whip up a crappy website (Not after anything fancy...just that looks nice) for a tenner. If I be proven wrong then haell hath no fury. No fury like my "Umbrella" parody...coming soon.

actually if i wasn't already doing a web-design project this summer for someone else (and its actually a corporate website) i might be able to make you something for free even. if you could wait until september.

Why not jsut pay someone to let him use Frontpage or Dreamweaver on a pc for a couple of hours then.. why does it have to be mac?

i was just thinking he could make something quickly himself with iWeb, Its not that common to find people who have dreamweaver i only have it because my dad needs some of the cs3 stuff for work.

since he's not looking for something supper fancy just a quick job that could take an hour or two at the most i thing 10 dollars being payed to someone who isn't professional isn't that bad

Have you thought of maybe aquiring some nice Adobe programs and messing around with them, till your satisfied with a Website. You would have knowledge for the future as well. ;)

i don't like the way you have "aquiring" italicized, if you want CS3 products buy them don't acquire them.

£10? Are you insane?

Yes, but I hardly think thats relevant.

And funnily enough, you ordering people to make you one, and stating that you'll only "pay" "if it's good" is laughable.

Glad to of amused you I guess. ;)

Please tell me this post is one big joke?

Dude...seriously....its not like Im asking someone who actually does this for a living/a professional to make me some grand project. Im asking peeps here who have the knowledge to do me a favour, and Im offering money too.

How much did you pay Fresh for that sig then, out of interest?

Ive already got Dreamweaver...I just find it very difficult. Unless someone can like...show me exactly what to do on MSN...but then Id need someone to explain to me how to get it on the internet STEP by STEP.

And noone buys Adobe products.*

*PS. Obviously a joke, dont take offence/lighten up etc.

Didn't pay Fresh anything because he was kind enough to do it for me for free, and in any case I changed it a bit in Photoshop myself. But there's a bit of a difference between designing a 400x100 image and making you a website and uploading it.

But hey good luck, hope you find someone to help you. Otherwise it doesn't take long to learn dreamweaver

Didn't pay Fresh anything because he was kind enough to do it for me for free, and in any case I changed it a bit in Photoshop myself. But there's a bit of a difference between designing a 400x100 image and making you a website and uploading it.

Yeah fair enough. But Fresh does put a lot of time into them...as you can tell from his tutorials heh heh.

Also, I only need to know how to upload it...then I should be able to do myself?

I may need to resort to learning DW myself. :blush::red:

But hey good luck, hope you find someone to help you. Otherwise it doesn't take long to learn dreamweaver

for me making a sig can take as long as a shitty simple website.

How much did you pay Fresh for that sig then, out of interest?

Ive already got Dreamweaver...I just find it very difficult. Unless someone can like...show me exactly what to do on MSN...but then Id need someone to explain to me how to get it on the internet STEP by STEP.

http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/video_workshop/

i'm asuming your just using the 30 day trial and not downloading a pirated version.