N-Europe

Ratatouille

Slaggis

You really wanna know why this is a good movie?

BRAD BIRD. He was the genius behind The Iron Giant, then he screwed up on the incredibles, but I believe this is his comeback.

Man that was a great film. Hardly anyone's seen it though.

The iron giant was fantastic but very badly promoted. Well it must have been. It also didn't jump on the realistic animation bandwagon which i am now really sick of.

Seriously we will never get a cartoon like the lion king again.

the concept of it just seemed too, well, rubbish. I mean talking animals, toys, monsters ans superheroes fine, but talking living cars? Just didn't seem to great to me.

Watch it! Going by the films you said you liked you should really like this. Kill me if i'm wrong though but aww it with an open mind. If you want to hate a film you will hate it no matter what.

The iron giant was fantastic but very badly promoted. Well it must have been. It also didn't jump on the realistic animation bandwagon which i am now really sick of.

Seriously we will never get a cartoon like the lion king again.

Watch it! Going by the films you said you liked you should really like this. Kill me if i'm wrong though but aww it with an open mind. If you want to hate a film you will hate it no matter what.

Well, Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke along with many other jap movies are several times better than the lion king, and even concerning Disney material, I consider Beauty And The Beast to be superior. Of course, it's a matter of opinion, but yeah, none can deny Simba's greatness.

Well, Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke along with many other jap movies are several times better than the lion king, and even concerning Disney material, I consider Beauty And The Beast to be superior. Of course, it's a matter of opinion, but yeah, none can deny Simba's greatness.

Anime movies (not based off anime cartoons seies) always seem to rule.

I didn't think much of Spirited away compared to Princess mononoke.

I have't seen Beast in a long time but i still consider lion king to be the best disney film.

I feel as if i haven't seen very much Jap cartoons but i seem to have seen the more popular ones anyway. What other films would you recommend from the many other jap films that are better than lion king list?:)

I love these movies:)

First off, every single studio Ghibli movie. And if you're looking for "slightly childish" movies, that's it... if not, well... Ghost in the shell, Akira, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Millenium Actress, The End Of Evangelion (if you've seen the series, this is one of the best movies around. I swear it!), Metropolis... Ok, that's enough to start off with.

If you're into action definetlly check out Street Fight Part 2 and Mega Attack Of The Lumberjack Look-Alike Midget.

Then there are other "meh" films like Steamboy, Perfect Blue, Blackjack, Wonderfull Days, etc etc etc (this one is Korean).

First off, every single studio Ghibli movie. And if you're looking for "slightly childish" movies, that's it... if not, well... Ghost in the shell, Akira, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Millenium Actress, The End Of Evangelion (if you've seen the series, this is one of the best movies around. I swear it!), Metropolis... Ok, that's enough to start off with.

If you're into action definetlly check out Street Fight Part 2 and Mega Attack Of The Lumberjack Look-Alike Midget.

Then there are other "meh" films like Steamboy, Perfect Blue, Blackjack, Wonderfull Days, etc etc etc (this one is Korean).

Seen those 2 ya i will keep an eye out for these films as well as the ones suggested to me in amime Thread Thanks:)

The lion king is a fantastic movie.

Seen those 2 ya i will keep an eye out for these films as well as the ones suggested to me in amime Thread Thanks:)

You should. Most ghibli films they mentioned in the anime thread are great great great. :D

And follow their advice, SHOWS ARE THE WAY TO GO WITH ANIME. Movies are just a slight small part of it. Shows are the tru gold mine.

The lion king is a fantastic movie.

Yes, yes it is.