NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

Ratatouille

I anyone else looking forward to this new pixar movie?

Its just been released in america today and has been getting rave reviews everywhere (95% on RT). Its not out till the 15th of october here though!

27_ratmovie_lg.jpg

"And what, faced with such a ratatouille, is a critic supposed to say? Sometimes the best response is the simplest. Sometimes “thank you†is enough"

(new york times review) everyone over in amercia seems to love it!

It's made by the same people that did The Incredibles, and I thought that sucked, so I'm not optimistic. Haven't gone to see a Disney movie at the cinema since Finding Nemo.

Pixar fucked up on cars, but Nemo and the Incredibles were fantastic. Lets hope this is, too.

It's made by the same people that did The Incredibles, and I thought that sucked, so I'm not optimistic. Haven't gone to see a Disney movie at the cinema since Finding Nemo.

I wasn't a big fan of TI either, but I think they're back on form.

I went to see TI at Chtistmas, so I have good memories of it. Thank God they'd run out of tickets for the polar express.

Oh i saw this trailer before Pirates 3 came on. Don't look that bad, i'll probly go see it when im bored one day.

Never heard of it, but consider me now optimistically skeptical about it's release. What I know for sure though is that ratatouille is very fun to say in a Welsh accent.

you thought the incredibles sucked? Surely even if you didn't like it you can't think its that bad? (97% on rt)

what about finding nemo?

There 2 of my favourite movies ever.

Finding Nemo was ace. Incredibles was really really dull. Rotten Tomotoes sucks balls.

Good to hear that once again Pixar has to save Disney from critical shame.

If nothing else is out in October I'll give this a look.

I feel like the only one who thought finding nemo was shit. :(

It was awesome!

comon', the part where she does the impression of the whale is one of the funniest moments in a movie I've ever seen. Even thinking about it now i'm laughing. http://youtube.com/watch?v=mB6Zyd8xKUg

Incredibles was always overrated.

But it was still great.

This never looked good to me but it's being getting possitive reviews. Ive seen every pixar movie in the cinema. Why stop now.

Incredibles was always overrated.

But it was still great.

This never looked good to me but it's being getting possitive reviews. Ive seen every pixar movie in the cinema. Why stop now.

Pixar do make some of the best movies, but i didn't think this looked too good imo, just like cars. But with the reviews I will go and see it.

ino its not the incredibles thats overrated, its toy story 2, its a brilliant movie its just the cowgirl ruins it.

Oh man toy story 2 was brilliant. i thought her voice was a little annoying but her song brings tears to the eyes. Very emotional.

I just never really liked incredibles as much as the rest. But it's still very good don't get me wrong.

My order would go like this .In order Now i hope these are indeed all pixsar but correct me if i'm wrong.

1)Toy story 1

2) finding nemo

3) Monsters inc

4) Toy story 2

5) a bugs life

6) cars

7) Incredibles

Hope i did not leave any out.

Incredibles

Finding nemo

Monsters inc

toy story

bugs life

toy story 2

is probably how I would put it, though I do think their all brilliant movies. I haven't seen cars and have no intention of ever watching it.

Oh seriously man cars is really good what puts you off?

Just the fact all pixar films get like 9/10, 10/10 from everyone and critics and then cars came long and was getting 6/10, 7/10. I just think every film by them up to now is brilliant, and I dont want to ruin that.

It's the concept that makes me not want to touch it with a barge pole. (If I had a barge pole)

I hate rats/mice in general, and cooking mice seems like.. Hmm. What is this?

I hate how theres like 2 of every CGI film.

Flushed Away = Ratatouille

Happy Feet = Surf's Up (New film about penguins trying to discover their hidden talents)

Robots = That new robot based Pixar one coming out in a while.

I just generally can only see Shrek nowadays.

You forgot Finding Nemo = Shark Tale = The Reef (new one that came out on DVD this week)

Though I do really really love Pixar stuff.

Shrek is king of animation. well the second one is a classic imo.

Just the fact all pixar films get like 9/10, 10/10 from everyone and critics and then cars came long and was getting 6/10, 7/10. I just think every film by them up to now is brilliant, and I dont want to ruin that.

Don't let review scores put you off :shakehead

Cars is great, even though it's not as good as Nemo or Toy Story, it's still pretty hilarious!

Watch it!

As for this new one, me and my dad always go and watch Pixar films at the cinema, we piss ourselves in there :P

Don't let review scores put you off :shakehead

Cars is great, even though it's not as good as Nemo or Toy Story, it's still pretty hilarious!

Watch it!

As for this new one, me and my dad always go and watch Pixar films at the cinema, we piss ourselves in there :P

the concept of it just seemed too, well, rubbish. I mean talking animals, toys, monsters ans superheroes fine, but talking living cars? Just didn't seem to great to me.

Sign in to follow this