N-Europe

The Wallpaper Thread

Daft

From looking at the "Post your Desktop Thread" everyone has really awesome backgrounds that I, and I'm sure others, would like to use/steal/borrow them. I searched the forum and couldn't find a general wallpaper gallery so here it is...

This is my favourite wallpaper at the moment...

Spawn_with_guns_2.jpg

I've shown you mine so you show me yours! :heh:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Some I have saved to my computer that I change through. If it doesnt upload I'll upload them.

bleach2jw7.jpg

bleach3ak7.jpg

deathnotewallpaperib9.jpg

WiIdescreen hells yeah!

And one more that I used to have

fmawallpaper2xl9.jpg

Awesome Bloc Party wallpaper Fresh! I'm well impressed!

There is a lot of awesome Bleach wallpapers in this thread! Two words: Fuckin' saved!

Yea, my favourite is the first one with the blue stuff in the background...even though the english makes no sense. :heh:

wallhousemdtg1.png

crvq3.jpg

And how could I resist!?

hires21734.jpg

If anyone has a widescreen wallpapers of Djokovic...I want their babies...oh, and the wallpaper! :heh:

How you do those I will never know...They look so good. I'm gonna attempt a 'She Wants Revenge' one...if it looks fractionally as good as those I'll be chuffed!

Here is an AWESOME Bleach wallpaper thats currently the background on my desktop!

black_and_white_by_tobiee.jpg

Ok, I've made me first wallpaper and your comments would be welcome! (Especially the master Fresh!) Personally I really don't like the font but its the best I had...does anyone know where I can get some good fonts from?

She_Wants_Revenge_Wallpaper_by_DaftVice.jpg

And here is another one I made of L from Death Note!

L_by_DaftVice.jpg

L rocks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov

ouendanwallpaperha7.jpg

It was posted before but this is for those who have Vista and 1400 x 900 desktops. I've aligned the right of the furthest right man with the sidebar. When you hover over the sidebar the line that appears is inline with the corner of the furthest right mans cut off points. Although the cut off was annoying.