N-Europe

Oi! Guests! SIGN UP!

Fierce_LiNk

Every forum has a huge number of guests.

Starting a post quoting benefits of registering (ie, what... letting you post?) won't do very much.

For one you need to advertise the board far more on the homepage, rather than just having a small text link at the top right.

You could also spread the word of this forum on other sites/forums.

Partnership with big Nintendo sites? Swapping banners/links etc...

Is it possible to let people only be able to view topics if they're registered? Ie. see the list of topics, but not be able to open them.

Is it possible to let people only be able to view topics if they're registered? Ie. see the list of topics, but not be able to open them.

I suppose that would be possible but if anything I would assume that may put people off. It does me , anyway but that could be because I am quite lazy.

Every forum has a huge number of guests.

Starting a post quoting benefits of registering (ie, what... letting you post?) won't do very much.

For one you need to advertise the board far more on the homepage, rather than just having a small text link at the top right.

You could also spread the word of this forum on other sites/forums.

Partnership with big Nintendo sites? Swapping banners/links etc...

I had the idea about advertising on the mainpage, so that's one thing we're definitely going to do.

And the affiliating, that's work in progress, too. I think hiding threads, etc, would just piss people off. It'll probably detract more than attract.

you need the logo on the side and the black pattern

Cut the logo out, Didn't look right. Took long enough to correct all the shadows, patterns and arrow on the end to put it back in now.

Oh and Retro, ends up I merged the arrow in long ago. Damn thing. Sorry about that.

Slight edit:

benifisxg7.png

just get a staff member to send you a png file of the logo

B'cos I have the png for the logo. I just don't think it should be exactly the same.

What's with the little white bit above the last "e"?

? I cant see one. Even 1600% zoom on Ps doesnt have one. Wait, lol now i see.

i can see one without zooming in

do you have a low resolution screen?

Emasher, grow up. As for the mark, its gone. Also sorted the "p". This is final copy. I will get to work on the text.

Draft:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

benifitsfinalxx1.png

Benifits For Registered Users

Registering for the N-Europe forums is quick, easy and free. Members of the forum, provided they abide by the codes of conduct, can experience the perks of the lively and experienced forum.

-> Bustling forum with 15 dedicated boards.

-> The whole up to the minute Nintendo experience.

-> Wide other console coverage.

-> PC and technical help.

-> Moderator base actively involved in forum discussions.

---------------------------------------

To register simply follow this following link and enter a few basic details.

Register

We hope to hear from you soon.

most guests are people that come from google and other search machines. they are not actual people that visit us on steady bases.

There's been a consistency of around 250 guests a day, I doubt this is the work of google.