Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

united have an interesting group. roma will be tough since last times ass whopping. sporting lisbon, nani and ronaldos previous club, should be great to see them going back to there. as for dynamo kiev.... fuck hard team to beat away, well they used to be, not sure about them now.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo - last night saw the return of "Monty the Magpie". :( We've had ten years without the stupid bugger. One of my favourite halftime entertainments at away games is ripping the piss out of the sweaty oik in the lion suit, now I'd be a hypocrit.

Edit: LOL, he's put the pics of his first day on the job on his myspace

l_5d5c412c35a8a4b117c8465a300fb451.jpg

meh not too excited by the draw, it's teams Celtic have played in the last 3 years.

Qualification is possible since we put Benfica out in the group stages last year and we didn't lose to AC over 90 minutes of either game last season :)

Bugger me, never saw us buying anyone. But yet again Arsene has got a Chelsea player at the last minute. Don't really know much about Diarra, but from what I recall he's strong, something we might need when playing away.

Arsene shocks me again. Hopefully he'll turn out to be an inspired purchase.

Bugger me, never saw us buying anyone. But yet again Arsene has got a Chelsea player at the last minute. Don't really know much about Diarra, but from what I recall he's strong, something we might need when playing away.

We bought someone! That was a surprise to me, haven't heard anything about it on Sky Sports News this morning. Where exactly does he play? It says he's comfortable in defence and midfield, but we don't need central midfielders, so I hope he can play on the wing.

Yes Arsenal clearly crying out for a center back who can also play right back. Winger are for girls iirc.

Carling Cup draw has been done, it includes:

Arsenal v Newcastle

Reading v Liverpool

Hull v Chelsea

Man Utd v Coventry.

Hmm, alright draw for Arsenal I suppose, at least it's at home unlike almost all the Carling Cup games last year. Will probably try to get tickets for this, as they're usually cheap. Chelsea get an easy draw like usual.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!