Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo yeah. barnsley got their first win of the season :) 3-2 against plymouth, we were 3-0 up at one point so whilst we won, we really need to sort that out.

we seemed like a completely different team to the ones who got raped on the first day of the season against coventry.

also, everyone, please direct a laugh in the way of sheffield wednesday. how long til brian laws gets fired?

We were shit hot when we were attacking today, just lacked the final finish. The defence on the other hand was suspect, but with Swiss Tony injuring himself during the warm up we had to call Gilberto to step in at centre, back obviously not comfortable in that position and lacking fitness, but he done enough. The Flaminator in a blind rage took out Sagna, and his punishment was to take over right back as Sagna went off. So yeah a rugged defence but we pulled through.

Much respect to the travelling Man City fans always a pleasure to play against, great bunch of lads and lasses.

woo yeah. barnsley got their first win of the season :) 3-2 against plymouth, we were 3-0 up at one point so whilst we won, we really need to sort that out.

we seemed like a completely different team to the ones who got raped on the first day of the season against coventry.

also, everyone, please direct a laugh in the way of sheffield wednesday. how long til brian laws gets fired?

October I'd say.

although the problem hasn't been the manager.

Lol Goron 3, I don't support Chelsea but I do think Frank Lampard is a great player and I love it when he scores... except when its against Liverpool of course!

I'm in shock...someone who not only doesn't viscerally hate Frank Lampard for no good reason but actually likes him as well! YAY!! Frank rocks! darksnowman rocks!

I'm in shock...someone who not only doesn't viscerally hate Frank Lampard for no good reason but actually likes him as well! YAY!! Frank rocks! darksnowman rocks!

Yeah its weird to see him so hated, even people I know away from here (shock horror!) have alot of dislike for Frank. I've always thought he was a class act, since I first saw him at West Ham - I think he's always been a legend and has only gone from strength to strength.

Liverpool should buy him... except he doesn't seem to gel well with Stevie G.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!