Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been impressed with Geremi's attitude so far. He's making the right noises as well, reckon he's going to be good for us

"One of my first games was against Hull in a pre-season friendly and it really made me think," he says. "There were so many Newcastle fans there and I just kept wondering, 'why would so many people want to see us play Hull?' We played Celtic (at St James' Park) as well and there were 30,000 people inside the ground. For a friendly!

"Then you look at the number of people who come to the stadium every day; you see the fans who watch us train, and you see how many people are walking round Newcastle in black and white shirts. Every day since I arrived, I have thought to myself, 'if we can achieve something here, just imagine what it would be like...' My girlfriend asked me what was on my mind a few days ago. 'We have to win,' I told her. 'We have to win.' I told her that we needed to do something for these people. It's so important because you can see how much they love this club."

Spurs are 3-0 up against Derby inside 15 mins!

2 from Malbranque and 1 from Jenas!

Crisis over!!

Leeds game only staring around now due to crowd congestion! Estimates put over 25k at the ground!!

(remember we're league1 now ;) )

Edit; Get in!!! 1-0 up inside 3 mins! Alan Thompson!!

Taking lessons off Sunderland eh :p

At least we've scored twice, and Heskey hasn't scored against us.

Edit: From the BBC website

54:35 GOAL - Mido Mido Mido Mido Mido Mido

Fulham 1 - Middlesbrough 1

Shot by Mido Mido Mido Mido Mido Mido Mido Mido (Middlesbrough) left-footed from left side of penalty area (12 yards), goal by Mido Mido Mido Mido Mido Mido (Middlesbrough) left-footed (bottom-left of goal) from left side of penalty area (12 yards).Fulham 1-1 Middlesbrough. Assist (pass) by Julio Arca (Middlesbrough) from left channel.

Lol yeah.

Southend just equalised againt us. 20 mins left so hopfully we can nick it.. :/

Edit; GET THE FUCK IN THERE!!!!

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Edit:

3-1 now!! Marques!! Wooohoooo!!!!

Edit!

4-1 now!! Hahahahaaa!!! Beckford! GET IN THER MY SON!!

Well the Spuds Won

And Apparently there was an Earth Quake in North Wales, it was apparently a few Evertonians falling back down to Earth...

Anyway Yeah the Spuds Won, Everton Lost I'm suprised I haven't heard "Bent for Top Goal Scorer" and "Reading for the league" from the forum knee jerkers...

Well the Spuds Won

And Apparently there was an Earth Quake in North Wales, it was apparently a few Evertonians falling back down to Earth...

Anyway Yeah the Spuds Won, Everton Lost I'm suprised I haven't heard "Bent for Top Goal Scorer" and "Reading for the league" from the forum knee jerkers...

This is coming from Mr "OMG NEW LIVERPOOL STADIUM ROXORZ!" Already the best stadium in the world ever.

I love you really. ;)

A few querks in todays matchday programme

The Real League One Table showed Leeds second before todays game (top now!) without the minus15.

On the page announcing the squad numbers for the season it read ...13, 14, -15, 16, 17...

There was a page number-15

:p

lol ^

Spurs fans are getting a bit carried aweay though, acting like it was an epic win and will get there season off to a fresh start. You just beat Derby for fuck sake!! Pound for pound the weakest team in the division

Typical spuds.