Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck can that Portugeuse (Sp) Nonce Ronaldo be sent off for Violent Conduct, the guy is fanny....

I questioned it when it came up on the bbc live text, I thought it was a mistake and someone finally done the world a favour and nutted him. Alas I was wrong and it was the other way round, got to stay up for MOTD just to see this, should be hilarious. I bet Fergie is fuming.

As for Arsenal, 2-0 away win, good result, poor performance. Couldn't get any streams to work, but listened to it on Arsenal TV Online. Keep winning whilst playing shit and we could have ourselves a good season.

Is there a MotD today?

Yeah, BBC1 10:40

I questioned it when it came up on the bbc live text, I thought it was a mistake and someone finally done the world a favour and nutted him. Alas I was wrong and it was the other way round, got to stay up for MOTD just to see this, should be hilarious. I bet Fergie is fuming.

As for Arsenal, 2-0 away win, good result, poor performance. Couldn't get any streams to work, but listened to it on Arsenal TV Online. Keep winning whilst playing shit and we could have ourselves a good season.

Yeah, BBC1 10:40

Shame he doesn't talk to the BBC.

agreed totally.

I think that the sending off of a reading player again wasn't fair, bloody refs

Yea, that was an absurdly soft yellow and no way a second yellow. It was a good match though, I'll be glad if Chelsea keep playing like this. SWP ftw!!

How the hell did the commentator not question the Portsmouth sending off but questioned the Ronaldo sending off?

Muntari's first card was questionable, the second wasn't.

And Ronaldo's was definitely a red, you can't even argue it.

We lost to Portsmouth once and beat them once last season.

And we drew to Reading once and beat them once last season.

Isnt all bad, jesus 2 games have been played its a long season.

Exactly. Any complaints is just stupidly over reacting.

Last season our first four games were DDLW. When it gets that bad then you can complain.

expecting nani tevez to shine against man city. i thought nani really played good against pompy today. great crosser of the ball and real good dribbling, a real threat. tevez worked hard as expected, still not scoring! we created enough chances but havnt scored. bring back ruud!(or some other box player)

why is Cech wearing his head protector again? I thought at the end of last season he had stopped wearing it, but he's worn it in both league games so far

i dont think he fancies taking the chance of cracking his skull again.

i can see man city doing utd at the weekend aswell....