N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Yeah but I reckon now the plans have gone to the council you're safe to leak the pics though :)

Whats there to leak that some people have seen before....;)

I won't be posting any pictures

TriBULLSHITfootball.com

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=44401

Liverpool, Arsenal invited to bid for Real Madrid's Robinho

tribalfooball.com - June 19, 2007

Arsenal will be invited to bid for Real Madrid winger Robinho this summer.

El Mundo Deportivo says Real chiefs intend to cash in on Robinho to fund a bid for AC Milan midfield ace Kaka. The Brazil international midfielder is regarded as the only player on Real's books capable of raising a big enough fee to strengthen their hand in negotiations for Kaka.

Only in January, Robinho admitted that AC Milan had expressed interest in him, while Arsenal moved for the former Santos star last summer, but were put off by Real's £15 million asking price.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez will monitor developments closely, particularly after losing out to Manchester United for Nani earlier this month.

lmfao....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just your opinion...:heh: :wink: :wink:

My opinion is the closest thing you can get to fact ;)

Only messing, in all seriouness though he is really really bad, he is struggling in Spain and would only struggle here...

Plus I doubt either Liverpool or Arsenal are in for him!

I heard a rumour today that Anelka is on his way back to Arsenal!

Yeah, can't see that happening!

Gotta love the rumours, Anelka to Arsenal, Henry to Liverpool and all that :heh:

Funniest rumours I've heard are Billy Sharp to Wednesday in a deal worth £1.5 million and that Wednesday are planning a promotion push.

these are great

Glad Rosicky's howler made it in, though Iw as expecting the video to be a 10 minute 'highlights' of Arsenal's 0-0 with CSKA Moscow last season, of which that Rosicky miss took place, and Cesc missed an open goal after rounding the keeper.

The Giggs miss I remember clearly, and I predicted Rosenthal's miss to be there. Half expected Somassi Abou's miss against Utd to be on there. Think he missed on the line or something like that. I'll see if i can find a clip on youtube.

I think £17 million is crazy! That puts him up there with Micheal Owen, we are talking about a man who has just 2 caps, and therefore nowhere near the same international pedigree.

English players are just so overpriced no wonder so few make it big abroad...

Ouch, that's a nasty price.

I'm missing the football already. Saturdays just ain' the same.

what are you on about theres been loads! Under 21 Euros have been amazing, Copa America starts soon, then we have the Asia Cup with Liverpool, Pompey, Fulham and Hong Kong and then the season has pretty much started...

what are you on about theres been loads! Under 21 Euros have been amazing, Copa America starts soon, then we have the Asia Cup with Liverpool, Pompey, Fulham and Hong Kong and then the season has pretty much started...

None of it is the same as the Premier League, though.

Where's our SkySportsNewsSaturday with Chris Kamara shouting "UNBELIEVEABLE, JEFF!"

I want the relegation battles, the title chases. I want it all, Marge! The dizzy highs, the lowly lows!

None of it is the same as the Premier League, though.

Where's our SkySportsNewsSaturday with Chris Kamara shouting "UNBELIEVEABLE, JEFF!"

I want the relegation battles, the title chases. I want it all, Marge! The dizzy highs, the lowly lows!

I know but feel sorry for the pampered stars that have to play football week in week out, its such a hardship they need their rest...:heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!