N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Well last time we played Arsenal a Wenger was going bananas over Martins in the match day programme and about how much he rates him. He's also expressed his admiration for Oba in press conferences. Martins has a £13m buy out clause and Arsenal have just sold Henry - Why wouldn't he make an approach?

To be honest, I'd consider selling him for £13m, but if he wants to stay and improve that's a good sign.

For the same reasons he hasn't gone after other players he has said have good quality in the past..... Oh and talk about an over-exageration.... He said he was a good player, he didn't "go bananas" over him. lol

Like Arsene said in his most recent interview "we don't collect strikers." :-/

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the same reasons he hasn't gone after other players he has said have good quality in the past..... Oh and talk about an over-exageration.... He said he was a good player, he didn't "go bananas" over him. lol

Like Arsene said in his most recent interview "we don't collect strikers." :-/

thing is... even though you dont collect them, you need themmore than ever. lets face it, IMO, theo is not good enough, da silva is not proven (reminds me of forlans (great potential but failed badly) saga). that leavs only van persi (class act) and adubayor (good but no the best if you know what i mean). you need at least 2 top class strikers and 1 more good player as a sub and a last resort squad player.

thing is... even though you dont collect them, you need themmore than ever. lets face it, IMO, theo is not good enough, da silva is not proven (reminds me of forlans (great potential but failed badly) saga). that leavs only van persi (class act) and adubayor (good but no the best if you know what i mean). you need at least 2 top class strikers and 1 more good player as a sub and a last resort squad player.

Van Persie and Adebayor will be a decent enough partnership, Adebayor compiments Van Persie's play brilliant. But then again you didn't see Van Persie and Walcott walk all over some Turkish team the other day. We've got enough strikers, don't worry about us.

There are two kinds of people in life

People who are Liverpool fans, people who want to be Liverpool fans..

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=i-oFwDKup4E

Have a look at the comment

"strabane man paddy mc garrigle - diehard liverpool fan Paddy sings "you'll never walk alone" wearing Man U top, while on the razzle!!!"

Now if Paddy here is a diehard why the fuck would he be putting on a Utd top? I'd die before I wore a Tottenham shirt.

So your chairman calls a press conference on Friday about a "takeover" and what happens? This is what our twating chairman did:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=78AsOlC4E-I

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=37JfB7Ovjs4&mode=user&search=

Hes not even a Wednesday fan yet he calls Wednesday fans scum/cretins/veminous bitch

He seems like a right tosser, he's only upset with that fan group because they won't sell and he wants some cash for his pocket. Feel sorry for Wednesday fans having him as a chairman.

So your chairman calls a press conference on Friday about a "takeover" and what happens? This is what our twating chairman did:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=78AsOlC4E-I

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=37JfB7Ovjs4&mode=user&search=

Hes not even a Wednesday fan yet he calls Wednesday fans scum/cretins/veminous bitch

Feel sorry for Wednesday fans having him as a chairman.

Ramar has took the words right out of my mouth.

Wow Ant-Shimmin, that's some strong feelings against the Hammers. My cousin is devastated about what's happening to Leeds, he's jus trying to ignore football altogether now (which isn't going to happen).

On another note, Arsenal have lost another long serving player with Freddie Ljungberg: http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=478286&cpid=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Hammers+confirm+Freddie+deal

He may not have been the player he use to be, but I think for someone who has spent almost 10 years with us, and after everything he's done, we should have kept him, and it saddens me because he was our longest serving player. Well, here's a salute to you Freddie!

Oh and a quick question for knowledgable football heads, is Freddie still the only player born outside Bristish shores to score in two FA Cup finals?

Wow Ant-Shimmin, that's some strong feelings against the Hammers. My cousin is devastated about what's happening to Leeds, he's jus trying to ignore football altogether now (which isn't going to happen).

On another note, Arsenal have lost another long serving player with Freddie Ljungberg: http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=478286&cpid=8&clid=3&lid=&title=Hammers+confirm+Freddie+deal

He may not have been the player he use to be, but I think for someone who has spent almost 10 years with us, and after everything he's done, we should have kept him, and it saddens me because he was our longest serving player. Well, here's a salute to you Freddie!

Oh and a quick question for knowledgable football heads, is Freddie still the only player born outside Bristish shores to score in two FA Cup finals?

My feelings towards the 'ammers is due to the whole Tevez Saga. Cheating + paying Bellamy £70,000 a week. It's a load of corrupt shit, Granted Leeds are the archtects of their own downfall, but the 'ammers attitude of late and nature is just annoying and arrogant. Who do they think they are?

If it wasn't for Trevor Brooking they would be gone far lower then you can think of.

I

New Anfield plans will finally be unveiled on wednesday

Is it weird that I've been getting more excited about stadium news than I have about transfer news this summer?

I've said it once and I'll say it again, without Bias..

Having seen the stadium myself, In terms of Structure, Size, (Hopefully) Capacity. This will be one of the greatest stadiums in the world.

Prepare yourself for some De-Javu Fields ;)

My feelings towards the 'ammers is due to the whole Tevez Saga. Cheating + paying Bellamy £70,000 a week. It's a load of corrupt shit, Granted Leeds are the archtects of their own downfall, but the 'ammers attitude of late and nature is just annoying and arrogant. Who do they think they are?

If it wasn't for Trevor Brooking they would be gone far lower then you can think of.

I

I thought it was down to your apparent dislike of all things south of Liverpool. ;)

As for Freddie, farewell mate. Done a sterling job, one of Arsene's awesome unknowns, made an internationally respected out of a swede with crazy red hair.

We love you Freddie

With your bright red hair!

We love you Freddie!

Arsenal through and through!

We love you Freddie!

'Cause you've got no hair!

We love you Freddie!

Arsenal through and through!

Definitely his time to move on, his legs have got a bit old for him. I'll never forget his goals, commitment and fights in the Swedish training camps. :P

Lovely to see Ginsoak Fergie getting agitated over players wanting to move to the bigger club down the East Lancs....Loving It

Besides can you smell the hypocracy look at the Tevez-West Ham scenario, and Slur Alex has been at the end of a few dodgy dealings himself.

Nothing will come of this other than Heinze being a Liverpool player sooner rather than later

I heard on Sky Sports News Liverpool were going to get lawyers in because Man Utd didn't want to sell to them. Which if I'm honest is fucking ridiculous. If Man Utd don't want to sell its up to them, they own the players contract. Man Utd have the right to accept any offers they want and reject who they want.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!