N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Jesus didnt you just see me say they still have a huge part to play this season? Scholes and Giggs have alot left, I still think Scholesy in particular should be the first name on that team sheet, his range of passes and vision gives us a dimension no other premiership team has. Playmaker central midfielders can go on for along time at the top level, just look at Zidane! Giggsy now hes quit Wales, will be as fit as he can be and can play in an number of roles.

Nani and Anderson like I have already said are LONG TERM REPLACEMENTS. This season I only expect them to slowly be used in the first team and slowly intergrated just like Christiano Ronaldo was initially. Only the glory hunting fans are waving goodbye to Scholes and Giggs already...

Read it again...I am agreeing with you

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a couple, live too far away to make it regular. Was going to get a season ticket this year but instead (somehow) ended up getting some 10 year Wembley seats. My life continues to amaze me.

England Games At Wembley do not excite me one Iota however that must of set you back abit I'd Imagine...

I would of jumped at the chance to have a season ticket of my own, but I don't really need one I go to virtually every home game + 1 out of 2 away games on other peoples Season Tickets. Having said that my name is down and has been on the list for 10 years.

I need to wait for at least another 33 Thousand (at a guess) people to snuff it....Before I get in.....Having said that the waiting list now is 56,000 and hopefully the new stadia will cut that by half...

0707_babel2_text.jpg

I gots to say the Liverpool shirt looks so much better on Benayoun than West Ham's crappy burgundy and turquoise colours.

If Rafa loses his Goatee I will hunt him down and draw it back on He looks HAAWWWTTTT

What can I say, that goatee really suits him.

suityousirht6.jpg

Ooh, suit you, sir!

Not true, the Football League have no objection to us starting the seaon eben though we are still in administration - it's just KPMG don't have to funds to run the club if we did.

We need the Football League to award us our Golden Share and then Bates' Consortium will take full control of the club and we can play, and this will only happen once the Football League receive documentation on the contract between the administrators and Bates.

So what your saying is Leeds aren't aloud back in yet?

Sooooooo. Colonel Sanders bought back Leeds Utd. Are we allowed to play in League 1 yet?

Not entirely - it's very complicated

So what your saying is Leeds aren't aloud back in yet?

Nobody quite knows for sure just yet.

So if not.....Your saying....PARTEH!

carlton.gif

Why is everyone so cruel. It's totally retarded.

My experience of Leeds fans isn't particularly positive I'm afraid, the last ones I met would have quite happily kicked me to death simply for sitting having a pint if legions of BTP weren't standing breathing down their neck. So I do allow myself a smile at how those lot must be feeling...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!