N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... isn't it like 1am there or something? They must be fucked by now.

I'd assume sleeping patterns would be changed accordingly.

Been quite a fast paced game, just a shame its going to pens.

Drogba is a tit.

Pathetic why does every big game between the big four have to have at least one scuffle over a nothing decision...It winds me up no end, they are all as bad as each other. Why push and shove and why do little pussy slaps...

Pathetic why does every big game between the big four that includes Chelsea have to have at least one scuffle over a nothing decision...It winds me up no end, they are all as bad as each other. Why push and shove and why do little pussy slaps...

Fixed.

To be fair 90% of the scuffles include Chelsea, they always do their ref surrounding thing, which pisses me off.

I don't think I can take much more of this!

Lets pray for van der Sar repeats his penalty heroics that he achieved in the community shield!

Edit: Ramar speaks the truth, it was Terry who started this one off as well.

Fixed.

To be fair 90% of the scuffles include Chelsea, they always do their ref surrounding thing, which pisses me off.

not true...man utd and arsenal are just as bad at surrounding the ref, kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

EDIT

I'm not saying who was at fault with this one...I'm saying they don't need to all go hoarding in... and pushing it is pathetic