Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on barnsley! what a fucking great result.

we were brilliant today, if a little bit lucky. i don't know why babel was substituted as he was their main attacking threat and pool were a flat after that.

what a great day today has been, won £130 by backing barnsley too. :bowdown:

glad we played our part in benitez's inevitable sacking.

and to the liverpool fan on here who said that he didn't expect us to put up as much of a fight as luton or havant... fuck you!

Wow, thats the worst I've ever seen Arsenal play. Not that I've particularly seen them play alot, but still.

And I saw the Barnsley winner - the Liverpool defenders just didn't seem interested. As if they were pissed off thinking it was going to a replay, then the Barnsley guy nips in and puts it into the bottom corner.

Go out Murder some Puppies and come back ready and refreshed for AC Milan

I knew this would happen, it was clear as mud if you look at the injuries and people out.

Wenger just doesn't give a shit about FA Cup. (Can't blame him really)

Considering the man has won the cup 4 times that statement is factually incorrect. This season yes it wasn't high on our priorities and I agree it's more important to focus on AC Milan.

As for the match, we were shit, Man Utd played better. Thoroughly deserved, congratulations.

Considering the man has won the cup 4 times that statement is factually incorrect. This season yes it wasn't high on our priorities and I agree it's more important to focus on AC Milan.

As for the match, we were shit, Man Utd played better. Thoroughly deserved, congratulations.

Doesn't give a shit about it this season.

He obviously wants the prem and Champ league more. Your point just further substantiates that.