NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Gah! The referee was a wanker! Absolute wanker! That was not a free kick!

ARGH! :angry:

Gah! The referee was a wanker! Absolute wanker! That was not a free kick!

ARGH! :angry:

Not A Freekick, but I ain't complaining...

Com'on Liverpool!

We were unlucky. An own goal and a wrongly-given free kick.

But still...

...Time for me to look ahead. Football is back. :yay:

Amen to that 8 Live Games on Setanta from Fri-Mon from Various leagues + Skys games...

+ UEFA Cup and CL Games...

Excellent..............

Jesus Christ anyone see/hear about Benni McCarthy...

That is some scary stuff, shades of Vivien Foe (R.I.P)...Very Scary

Merchandise and product boycott being carried out by Leeds fans. I designed the poster:

flyer-redesign.gif

I'm not going to buy this £1.80 hotdog - Only this £20 match ticket! Eat that Ken!

Brilliant. It rains when United plays doesn't it?...

\moan

Haha, what a donut Lehman just looked :D

Shame I ended up drafted with him in my Times fantasy team...

The FA have been out of order with Leeds, I'm not a Leeds fan, but I think 10 points last season and 15 this season is ridiculous, especially in light of what went on at West Ham.

The FA have been out of order with Leeds, I'm not a Leeds fan, but I think 10 points last season and 15 this season is ridiculous, especially in light of what went on at West Ham.

completley agree.

Just shows how certain clubs get preferential treatment.:shakehead

Well holy fuck! Chelsea down 1-0

Edit:

It's not the FA who have been out of order, it's the Football League. However we are going to be appealing to the FA to see if they can do anything.

Edit again to say 1-1.

Well holy fuck! Chelsea down 1-0

Edit:

It's not the FA who have been out of order, it's the Football League. However we are going to be appealing to the FA to see if they can do anything.

Edit again to say 1-1.

Fucks sake Conzer! You had me going there...

Come on Chelsea!

Erm you do realise that what West Ham got fined for would have actualy been detrimental to them. The reason they where fined was because there was a clause that said MSI could move Tevez to another club whenever they wanted. Or 3rd party influence which is something the league do not allow. This would have had no advantage to West Ham whatsoever.

How is that worse then going into adminsitration once you have already been relegated so you can wipe out your debts over the summer and start next season with a healthy bank balance. Again Leeds got let off lightly look what happened to Boston United who tried to pull that same stunt.

Oh no. Are you a Bluenose?

Nah, im a Sunderland fan, but my mate is a bluenose and i just generally like to see the underdogs do well against the top sides. :smile:

Nah, im a Sunderland fan, but my mate is a bluenose and i just generally like to see the underdogs do well against the top sides. :smile:

Oh thank god. You had me going then. I don't ever want to see a bluenose on this forum.

You're alright by me, I like Sunderland. :smile:

completley agree.

Just shows how certain clubs get preferential treatment.:shakehead

Totally agree Leeds should have been relegated like Boston United but instead the got preferential treatment.

Oh thank god. You had me going then. I don't ever want to see a bluenose on this forum.

You're alright by me, I like Sunderland. :smile:

Always nice to hear! :) :awesome:

Im gonna try and get to the game in theweekwhen we play blues. I always try and get to villa park when we play you guys too.

Totally agree Leeds should have been relegated like Boston United but instead the got preferential treatment.

West Ham should have been docked points, IMO, and i think they would have been had they been mid table and not in the dog fight at the bottom.

The Observer supplement today has a feature rating the best away trips in the country and Newcastle are top with 9/10

What's it like?

Full of half-nude Geordies with moobs. Brilliant cathedral-like ground looming over the city, all stands enclosed with distinct, slightly uneven stands. Features the largest cantilevered structure in Europe for the beardies to admire, and its still full of character.

And the away end?

The sky. It's up 14 flights of stairs at the top of the St John Hall Stand. Room for 3,000. Great views of the city, but you're a long way from the pitch - shirt numbers can be a blur. Good acoustics, though, and the legroom and steepness of the tier are perfect.

Overall trip rating 9.

Doesn't get much better than this. Massive ground, city-centre location, huge range of pubs and usually ultra-friendly, in a non-cheesy way. It's a must-visit.

Full list of ratings:

Newcastle - 9

Everton & Villa - 8

Villa, Portsmouth, Mackems, West Ham, Spurs, Birmingham - 7

Man Utd & Arsenal - 6

Bolton, Chelsea, Liverpool, Reading - 5

Blackburn & Man City - 4

Wigan & Derby - 3

Boro - 1