Ridgewell scored an own goal, what a tit! :grin:

Gabby Agbonlahor! Gabby Agbonlahor! :bouncy:

That win was for Richard.

R.I.P. Mate. :(

2-1! 2-1! Two fuuuckiiiiing one!

Ridgewell scored an own goal, what a tit! :grin:

Gabby Agbonlahor! Gabby Agbonlahor! :bouncy:

LOL what a great clearence by Gabby Agbonlahor

We've got Reading tonight, finally my Setanta Subscription is worthwhile.

stupid mark lawrenson, predicted a 1-1 draw between reading and arsenal tonight. if that happens, i'll eat my hat. i cannot see anything other than a crushing defeat for reading.

Reading 1 - 3 Arsenal

Routine win. Some glimpses of mastery, especially the goal Adebayor had disallowed. Hleb was fortunate with his goal, missed the touch then managed to stick his leg out and turn it into wonderful trickery.

I've got Adebadadabracadabrayor in my fantasy football team so that's a good result, that.

I've got Adebadadabracadabrayor in my fantasy football team so that's a good result, that.

Please don't be a retard.

Please don't be a retard.

I didn't realise I was.

Anyway, this is a record week for my fantasy football team I think, so I'm rather 'chuffed', as I believe the kids are saying these days.

lol i live in Leeds but i dont support them, alot of people from my school was going, about 15 of them lol

And now Da Costa's been sent of?? WTF is happening down there??

(at least folk will stop wanking over DaCosta now tho..)

Edit: First loss at Elland Road for something lke 8 months...

I've managed to get 2 tickets to the Tartan Party on the Green!

It's going to be amazing, 7000 drunken Scotland fans, live music, ex-Scotland players, DJs, Tartan Specials and big screens to watch the game on.

I really can't wait.

Definitely be getting the kilt on again for this!

I'm now part owner of a football club.

Ebsfleet united.

HAHA what a farce the whole thing is but as the team only play down the road from me I thought I may aswell get involved. It's like football manager on the PC but for real. LOVE IT.

(if you have no idea what im going on about I suggest you search news items for ebsfleet united)

Ebsfleet united.

HAHA what a farce the whole thing is but as the team only play down the road from me I thought I may aswell get involved. It's like football manager on the PC but for real. LOVE IT.

(if you have no idea what im going on about I suggest you search news items for ebsfleet united)

Thats wicked man! Heard all about it in the news!

Hating the international break right now.....we aint gonna qualify anyway.

Thats wicked man! Heard all about it in the news!

Hating the international break right now.....we aint gonna qualify anyway.

I just want to point out now, for the record, that England are jammy bastards and will qualify.

I'm putting a bet on it this afternoon.

Ebsfleet united.

I have been watching this little venture since the start! How the hell is going to work though?

Do you send in (via email!?) your chosen match squad etc along with the other whatever number of thousands of managers?

I just want to point out now, for the record, that England are jammy bastards and will qualify.

I'm putting a bet on it this afternoon.

It would be the most frustating thing in the world, but I can see it happening:

Scotland miss out on going by a point, or a goal, or something, in the hardest group in the tourny.

England end up going by a point, or a goal, in the easiest group in the tourny.

I have been watching this little venture since the start! How the hell is going to work though?

Do you send in (via email!?) your chosen match squad etc along with the other whatever number of thousands of managers?

It's all done on the website by voting and majority vote wins.

Literally everything goes to a vote lol

It's all done on the website by voting and majority vote wins.

Literally everything goes to a vote lol

It'll be the most democratically run organisation in the world!

This Ebbsfleet thing is a fucking disgrace. I'm sure you're all glory supporting fans of successful football clubs, and think it's going to be 'a bit of a laugh' to be involved with picking their team and deciding who they buy and sell. However, Ebbsfleet have fans too, and genuine ones at that. It is they who now have to suffer as they sit back and watch you lot run their club into the ground, powerless to do anything about it.

Anyone who loves the game of football should be disgusted by what has happened at Ebbsfleet, and if you're involved in any way you're a disgrace and don't deserve to call yourself a football fan.

Might try and watch the Scotland Italy game. Should be a gd game...definitely supporting the Scots....

Honestly don't see England qualifying. Even if the Russian's slip up everyone seems to think we'll just beat Croatia, which is easier said than done. I'd kill for another Beckham vs Greece moment, but I just don't see it happening.

Also out of spite, I hope Italy beat Scotland, and France win. ;)

Fucking Wales nicking a draw on us.

No way was it a penalty.

Bad start to the game by Scotland too...