NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

I actualy dont know.

:D

Tbh, I didn't see him staying, for some reason. As soon as I heard Barcelona were trying to get him, I thought "that's him off." It just seemed inevitable that that was where he would have ended up.

Messi-------------------Ronaldinho

-------Eto'o-------Henry

Tasty!! what are barca gonna play? 4-2-4. thats madness!

Barca loast CL and La Liga Title and have now come out showing they are not finished. La Liga next season is gonna be the best!!

more like:

Messi----- Ronnie-----Henry

-----------Eto'o

I reckon, bye bye Deco anyway.

-------Eto'o-------Henry

Barca loast CL and La Liga Title and have now come out showing they are not finished. La Liga next season is gonna be the best!!

McMadNEss? This is SPARTAH.

That is a very, very tasty looking attacking lineup. Are they definitely keeping hold of Eto'o though?

can't believe it tbh.......he was our main man....our talisman, signified what Arsenal were as a team.

I dunno what the hell we are gonna do now....I don;t have any words to describe how i feel now...

Shut Up Hobz...

Bah, Guess it was just a rumour after all, still glad I posted it :)

Going to miss him to be honest one of the great players of the Premiership...

-------Eto'o-------Henry

more like:

Messi----- Ronnie-----Henry

-----------Eto'o

I reckon, bye bye Deco anyway.

both unlikely line ups, if Henry goes to Barca I would say that means Eto'o is definitely leaving

both unlikely line ups, if Henry goes to Barca I would say that means Eto'o is definitely leaving

To Liverpool you think?

well I'm pretty sure he threatened to join Real Madrid if barca forced him out, but I doubt Barca would sell him to them ;)

To Liverpool you think?

now why would you want to step down in your career? from barca o liverpool?

kinda beggining to question how a "big" arsenal are, thats twice their best player and captin leaves. they are a selling club, cant keep their main assests.

is this by by arsenal at the expence of spurs? oh the agony, should be funny.:heh:

They where right to sell Vieria tbf and he was far from there best player when they sold him.

eto'o will be leaving if barca sign henry, without a doubt.

don't know where he will go but he will not be playing there next season.

Having such news on your mind all night at work is really crappy. I was shocked to hear the news, I was hoping Henry was going to rest the summer and show us all what we missed last year. These reports thankfully are not confirmed by either club (as far as I'm aware) so I'm clinging onto the small amount of hope left, that old Titi will stay.

If he does go, there must be more to the deal. Wenger will have definitely lost it if he sells the best striker to ever wear the clubs shirt for less than the asking price of Darren Bent. Its lunacy, I hope there is a player involved, hopefully Eto'o. Seems unlikely though.

If he leaves, it means Wenger must buy a striker. We'll have Van Persie and Adebayor, two competant strikers. But if they get injured we've got Bendtner (sp?) and Theo (at a push) to play up front. We'll need one more striker, possibly a first teamer and put Adebayor on the bench.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out, at the moment, I'm shocked and hopeful for the best.

eto'o will be leaving if barca sign henry, without a doubt.

don't know where he will go but he will not be playing there next season.

I really cant see why Barcelona would replace a 26 year old with a 30 year old. It just doesnt make sense. And both he and Barcelona have released a statement saying he is staying. Things change obviously but I would be suprised if Henry is Eto'o's replacement.

personally i think arsenal will go missing for about 3-4 seasons if henry leaves along with wenger. To be honest, this will reasult in probably fabregas leaving as well.

@ ramar:

i dont think the rest of the arsenal players are compentent to even make it to a big top flight team. the only good players left are toure and van persi and resiky. IMO, adubayor, theo, clishe and teh rest are quite poor, compare them to a big team like say milan, barca and united and you will see the differences. if thats the team your playing with next season (no henry, wenger, fabrigas), i expect no more than 6th place finish.

Yeah Gallas, Gilberto and Lehman are terrible players. Clichy is awesome as well tbh. I find it ironic that he had a far better season then Cashley.

eto'o and ronaldiniho hate each other. they both made that clear earlier this season. harmony in the the barca camp and they'll be unbeatable next season, if eto'o leaves, i predict a clean sweep of every trophy for them next season.

i really, really think that he will leave, and henry is the perfect replacement, he's going to be able to keep playing well for at least another 4 seasons.

edit: it's definite now: Henry Gone!

haha, bye bye arsenal.

Looks like Ashley's gonna boot out practically the entire board, including waste of space leeches like Douglas Hall :D

Wonder if that means there's more to these David Dein rumours...

Eto'o is not going! How many times does Laporta and Eto'o himself have too confirm this before people believe them.

I think they will drop Ronaldhino into midfield.. He likes playing in that position for Brazil. then you can have Eto, Henry and Messi upfront in a 4-3-3 formation..

personally i think arsenal will go missing for about 3-4 seasons if henry leaves along with wenger. To be honest, this will reasult in probably fabregas leaving as well.

@ ramar:

i dont think the rest of the arsenal players are compentent to even make it to a big top flight team. the only good players left are toure and van persi and resiky. IMO, adubayor, theo, clishe and teh rest are quite poor, compare them to a big team like say milan, barca and united and you will see the differences. if thats the team your playing with next season (no henry, wenger, fabrigas), i expect no more than 6th place finish.

Joke post, right? I do believe without Henry we lack the edge to win the league. But I still think we're top four. We played most of last season without him, finished fourth and reached the mickey mouse final. How anyone can say Adebayor and Clichy are not good is beyond me. Had you said Hleb, Ljungberg and sometimes Eboue let the team down I'd agree.

Now that Arsenal.com confirms the transfer I'm gutted, I hope we buy some players now. My main concern now is that Wenger might walk out next summer, and a few other players will leave.

Joke post, right? I do believe without Henry we lack the edge to win the league. But I still think we're top four. We played most of last season without him, finished fourth and reached the mickey mouse final. How anyone can say Adebayor and Clichy are not good is beyond me. Had you said Hleb, Ljungberg and sometimes Eboue let the team down I'd agree.

Now that Arsenal.com confirms the transfer I'm gutted, I hope we buy some players now. My main concern now is that Wenger might walk out next summer, and a few other players will leave.

Arsenal are going downhill, I think that without henry they are now on the same level as spurs to be honest.

Arsenal are going downhill, I think that without henry they are now on the same level as spurs to be honest.

I'd rate Spurs higher. :heh:

I fear for Arsenal if they don't bring in several quality new players this summer.