NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

and so the tide has turned, liverpool not good enough, arsenal without some main players, how will they cope as the pace picks up?

united to win the EPL with chelsea a close second. as soon as arsenal lose their confidance its all over.

We were without Kolo Toure and Eboue, only one key player the other is joke.

But thanks for your post, because the last time you said we'd slump we went on to get two great victories.

Wonder what Smith said to get sent off, must have been one hell of an insult because you can regularly lip-read the likes of Rooney and Terry calling the ref a fucking cheat or telling him to fuck off and they don't even get a yellow.

We were without Kolo Toure and Eboue, only one key player the other is joke.

But thanks for your post, because the last time you said we'd slump we went on to get two great victories.

soon, soon my child.

*strokes beard*

Nolan scored a great goal for Bolton today against Blackburn, if you haven't seen it already then definitely check it out on MotD2.

If anyone's interested, I saw Scott McDonald, the Celtic striker last night in a bar called Bar Budha. He was surrounded by fat 40 year-old men talking to him.

If anyone's interested, I saw Scott McDonald, the Celtic striker last night in a bar called Bar Budha. He was surrounded by fat 40 year-old men talking to him.

My cousin was in a lift with Stilian Petrov back when he played for Celtic, but she was too embarrassed to ask for his autograph :(

My cousin was in a lift with Stilian Petrov back when he played for Celtic, but she was too embarrassed to ask for his autograph :(

Lol, I saw Aiden McGeady in Bamboo a few weeks ago too and we were talking to him for a bit.

When my brother met William Gallas he was wearing the following t-shirt.

wg1whitesitebip3.jpg

Pretty chuffed with the result against Newcastle. Can't believe Ronaldo got 3, with Tevez getting two himself. Not bad at all. :)

A few days late, but what the hell.

Well, Liverpool managed what they somehow couldn't manage the other weekend and beat Luton, albeit at the second time of asking. 5-0 is nothing too shabby and hopefully we can kick on in the league and get a run going... all these draws lately are taking their toll.

Tbh I laugh at Liverpool having to play their first team against Luton.

With whats been going on with their owners they truly are becoming Lollipool.

Keegan in shock Newcastle return

Breaking news

Newcastle have confirmed that Kevin Keegan will make a dramatic return to manage the club.

The 56-year-old former Manchester City boss managed the Magpies from 1992 to 1997 and will return to St James' Park as Sam Allardyce's successor.

Gerard Houllier and Didier Deschamps were strongly linked with the position in the last two days but the club unexpectedly turned to Keegan.

More to follow.

Don't think anyone expected this when Big Sam was fired!

I had a dream about him being the Newcastle manager.

Oh wait, he's already done that! hoo-har!

Good luck to him, I say. He's going to need it.

Kevin Keegan!

:blank: Can't say I'm too impressed, seems a bit like romantically living in the past rather than moving forward. Certainly a safe choice for Ashley though, the Sky Sports News mong squad will all be at this match tonight getting their Keegan shirts printed.

Got to get behind the guy now, but I'm a bit disappointed after we were linked with the likes of Houlier and Deschamps.

Wow Keegan is back :D

Really didn't see that coming! Let's hope he does well and last more than 24 games :heh:

Kevin Keegan, eh? I didn't see that coming.

keeganDM0609_468x766.jpg

UGH! Put that away! I'm having me tea in a bit! :nono:

"I'd love it"

haha

Good old Keegan.

Legendary. Further chaotic times ahead for Newcastle then, can Keegan really bring some stability? Sure he's a bit of a drama queen.

I'm sorry but I can't help but take a very cynical eye on Keegans return. Whilst yes it is great for the thousands of dissillusioned Newcastle fans gives them a focus and new found hope but you are kidding yourselves if you think this is the answer to the toons problem. Mike Ashley and Chris Mort have been very clever in delivering what the fans want. Keegan will bring passion and enthusiasm back as well as the attacking football. But I honestly don't think he will bring anything close to the success of last time.

But then thats fine cos Ashley can hold his hands up to the fans and say I gave you what you wanted and that didn't work out. Then he can either go his own way, a foreign defensive manager, which they won't accept now. Or even more likely give the job to Shearer thus keeping his popularity going for even longer as he appoints legend after legend.

I also don't think Keegan will bring the stability needed and as soon as things get bad you can guarantee he start looking depressed and quit when the going gets tough.