NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

I think of Happenstance and Ant-Shimmin with teh Reds. But I'll now think of you because you rock. :grin:

Thank you Villian : peace:

Thank you Villian : peace:

You're welcome. :smile:

This is what will happen:

TV: "...And Liverpool have scored!"

Image in my head:

image3tt9yr7.jpg

Reading 3 - 1 Liverpool

On three.

One.

Two.

Three.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Now just gotta wait for Arsenal to lose their next game...I live in hope. :)

(sorry guys, I just can't stand Liverpool, or Arsenal for that matter)

what was the pitch like at gillsborough?

my feet almost fell off at oakwell today, didn't help that the match against palace was the dullest i've seen all season. still the point is a good one from an in-form team.

It was pretty bad there were big splashes everytime someone moved and the ball just wouldn't move on the floor. best images I can find

0,,10304~3491006,00.jpg

0,,10304~3490987,00.jpg

0,,10304~3491037,00.jpg

Reading 3 - 1 Liverpool

On three.

One.

Two.

Three.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Now just gotta wait for Arsenal to lose their next game...I live in hope. :)

(sorry guys, I just can't stand Liverpool, or Arsenal for that matter)

lol. I share your happiness at the Liverpool result, but Arsenal losing their next game? Don't think so:awesome:

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

Hearing a woman commentate is really, really, really strange.

Really strange. It's making me laugh.

Red cards are circle now?

i hate that woman.

the ref probably got a bit carried away with craft scissors.

agreed, no passion what so ever. its like having news presentors.

this is football! no woman allowed!

As much as that sounds sexist it is true.

Just listening to her she didn't sound very passionate, she just sounded like she was screaming.

'Yakubuuuuuu'.

It made me laugh but cry inside.

Agreed with the woman on MOTD. She was awful. I know it sounds really sexist, but women should really not be commentating on footie games. It just sounds wrong. Even my sister said that she was awful.....and she's a girl!

As Max said, it did sound like a bloody news presenter!

arsenal playing today, high expectations from the gooners fans after last weeks result? mind you, boro are quite poor this season.

arsenal playing today, high expectations from the gooners fans after last weeks result? mind you, boro are quite poor this season.

You mean last week where we beat Villa and got a point from Newcastle when they had the game of their season? The results last week that put us 4 points clear at the top?... Such a poor week we had.

As for Middlesbrough, should be a routine win consideirng their form. If we play properly should be done deal.

On not a completely random tangent, my brother got me William Gallas' autograph. He was doing a signing session at The Armoury. :)

Come on, Boro! 6-nil. Please.

Oh, for the love of God, PLEASE. :)

;)

Sorry to Ramar, Babooo, and all you Gooners, but as a United fan, it is my duty to instill misery on you all. :D

The Man United love in here makes me wanna puke. As a Liverpool supporter I actually don't mind Arsenal and Chelsea (though I still want Liverpool to do better than them, obviously!) but I just can't stand dirty dirty dirty United. We must defeat you next weekend!

As for the Pool, I'm not sure where it went wrong yesterday. Playing Sissoko and Hobbs probably didn't work to our advantage, but the team we had out should still have been good enough to teach Reading a thing or two. A pity that we didn't atleast get the draw, but we need to bounce immediately back this week with a good win in Marseille... then dispatch with United. Simple!

The Man United love in here makes me wanna puke. As a Liverpool supporter I actually don't mind Arsenal and Chelsea (though I still want Liverpool to do better than them, obviously!) but I just can't stand dirty dirty dirty United. We must defeat you next weekend!

dont worry, we (well me anyway) hate you more than arsenal and chelsea as well even though arsenal are our strongest compatetion (cant belive im sayin this) but the fact that liverpool have hyped up their club so much really pisses me off.

/end of rant

As for the Pool, I'm not sure where it went wrong yesterday. Playing Sissoko and Hobbs probably didn't work to our advantage, but the team we had out should still have been good enough to teach Reading a thing or two. A pity that we didn't atleast get the draw, but we need to bounce immediately back this week with a good win in Marseille... then dispatch with United. Simple!

Shut up, bitch. ;)

PENALTY TO BORO!

OMGOMG! Downing scored, thought he was going to miss. 1-0 Boro. :D

Only five more to go!

Shut up, bitch. ;)

PENALTY TO BORO!

OMGOMG! Downing scored, thought he was going to miss. 1-0 Boro. :D

Only five more to go!

lol, u really are pushing for this 6-0 arnt you?

lol, u really are pushing for this 6-0 arnt you?

Haha, as much as I'd love for it to happen, it's definitely not going to end up that way.

Saying that, Boro have absolutely outclassed Arsenal. Good job, lads. :)

But, Arsenal will probably come out stronger in the second half and score 3 goals to win.

Haha, as much as I'd love for it to happen, it's definitely not going to end up that way.

Saying that, Boro have absolutely outclassed Arsenal. Good job, lads. :)

But, Arsenal will probably come out stronger in the second half and score 3 goals to win.

and then i will hte you for speaking too soon.

remember villa last week, then i ended up feeling silver and blue.

edit: get in there tungay