NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

More like he's a professional footballer and while playing for a football club you want them to win in spite of being a fan of their rivals. Either that or he's a glory hunter and his "eligence" doesn't mean very much.

Eh?

So how does that make him a dedicated Liverpool fan?

You don't have to watch or hear what he says to realise that he lives this club.

Carragher is my favourite Liverpool Player, I Fuggin Love him...

Jamie Carrager is to Liverpool, what Garry Neville is to Man United. Both born and bred defenders, who have more passion for their club then most.

But alot of Man Utd fans hate Gary Neville....

But in terms of the passion they have you are pretty much spot on

But alot of Man Utd fans hate Gary Neville....

Whaaaaat?! Every United fan I've ever met loves the guy, I can't think of a more dedicated person than him.

But still, what exactly do you count as a "true" fan. I mean, looking back at what Bluestar said, it's hard not to think that way.

Whaaaaat?! Every United fan I've ever met loves the guy, I can't think of a more dedicated person than him.

But still, what exactly do you count as a "true" fan. I mean, looking back at what Bluestar said, it's hard not to think that way.

I can name about 3 or 4 Man Utd Season ticket holders I have met who despise Neville, and those 3 or 4 are born and bred Mancunian.

It's not hard to think the way Bluestar is but the fact is you don't follow the club, and follow what he says week in week out, you don't watch what he does on the pitch like the rest of us Liverpool fans do. Carra has been at the club since the age of 9 and has wore the red shirt since then. Yes he was an Everton fan, but so was Robbie Fowler, people don't question him though.

Carra puts 100% into the club, always has and always you shouldn't need us telling you that. He is the last of a dying breed and in my eyes will be one of the last players of his kind, especially around Liverpool. But even if he is an Everton fan (Which he has come out and said he isn't anymore)I don't care, even Evertonians love him, non-bitter Evertonians, know he is a excellent ambassador this city.

Just watch this interview a few years back

I'mnorracceptindat

Fair play then, he always seems like he loves the club, never doubted that. But, if he ever goes off to..say...Arsenal and says he loves the club, I'll be first in line to shoot him. :D

I admire Carragher, somebody who supported one team as a lad but plays for the rival team, and says he loves that team, is something I could never ever do. I can say "I love Birmingham" but I'll never be talking about Birmingham City F.C..

The thing is when you see them pictures I described them as best possible to a tee a few weeks back...But what do I know....

Yay, Chelsea.

Thought I'd make at least one page interesting.

Yay, Chelsea.

Thought I'd make at least one page interesting.

Good thing you put " .... " in there otherwise you would have failed. : peace:

Good thing you put " .... " in there otherwise you would have failed. : peace:

:laughing:

The Only thing interesting about Chelsea is how much pies that fat shit of a player Lampturd has eaten since close season...

Gotta admit, it's making these "inter-season" weeks rather interesting. :D

Now we need a passionate Arsenal and Chelsea fan. To join in the festivities.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6254338.stm

Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse is set to sign a permanent deal with Marseille despite a late approach from West Ham.

Bolton and Portsmouth were also interested in signing the 25-year-old, who cost Liverpool £14m in July 2004.

But Cisse, who spent last season on loan at Marseille, is keen to join the French club on a permanent basis.

"Marseille is definitely the choice for Djibril," Cisse's agent Ranko Stojic told BBC Sport. "I think the deal will happen on Friday or Saturday."

Stojic added: "I have been very busy this week - I caught six planes in two days - and I am sorry for the people I have not had the chance to call back, Mr Eggert Magnusson of West Ham for example."

Magnusson, who was thwarted in his attempt to sign Darren Bent from Charlton, tried to contact Stojic earlier in the week - but Cisse had already opted to join Marseille permanently.

"The Marseille option is the best choice for Djibril because of the Champions League," said Stojic.

"West Ham, Bolton and Portsmouth I understand are very, very good clubs but Djibril wants to play in the top level of European competition next season."

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez made it clear that Cisse would only be allowed to leave Anfield on a permanent basis.

"Mr Benitez has been very, very correct," added Stojic.

"Of course he tried to get a little bit more money for his club but I think it will be a good deal for everybody.

"There are some details to sort out between Liverpool and Marseille but I think it will happen soon."

Marseille started their pre-season training on 25 June and the player is keen to sort out his future as soon as possible so he can join his new team-mates.

Cisse, who has two years left on his deal at Liverpool, has broken his leg twice in the last three years, first in 2004 and then in a friendly for France against China last year just before the World Cup in Germany.

And after suffering such serious injuries, Stojic stated: "He is so motivated after all the problems he has had."

great signing for Marseille. Now I hope Marseille get Liverpool in the CL group stages.

Now we need a passionate Arsenal and Chelsea fan. To join in the festivities.

You called?!

Our passionate man would have to be Kolo Toure, a week and a half ago you may have got a different answer. The man loves the club, never hear talk of him going else where. He loves the fans and he does his job fantastically. Brilliant guy, brilliant player.

Though I don't think his passion is on par with Carragher, surprised he hasn't married Liverpool yet.

Fuck off Norwich :mad:

Norwich have signed Colchester striker Jamie Cureton for an undisclosed fee.

Cureton, the leading scorer in the Championship last season, requested a move earlier this month, and the U's made it clear they do not want to sell.

Bet he went for about 5p as well. We have no sold 2 strikers who scored over 40 goals between them last year.

One striker in the first team and hes only 20 \o/ no left backs. No squad depth whatsoever for the other positions except left midifeld. Worst season ever already. We need to sign at least 6 players. I predict we'll get 2.

When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Greatest quote by a footballer ever!

Fuck off Norwich :mad:

Bet he went for about 5p as well. We have no sold 2 strikers who scored over 40 goals between them last year.

One striker in the first team and hes only 20 \o/ no left backs. No squad depth whatsoever for the other positions except left midifeld. Worst season ever already. We need to sign at least 6 players. I predict we'll get 2.

I'm starting to sympathise with you. Release our best striker in god knows how many years on a free left with no goalkeepers(officially) with our excellent right back and left winger probably about to be sold and no sign of investment in players.

So much for "throwing a bit of money at it".

Just got my England vs Germany tickets at Wembley! Woop!!

Me too, or rather Retro_Link got both our tickets!

Where you sat Platty?