Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Only The Power Of Prayer Can Save You!

Mr. Bananagrabber

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. (I've got one, is that an interest)

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music.

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. (sports is wholesome?)

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult,

witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. (Buffy, woo)

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom. (doesn't everyone)

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. (oh geez, im now satanic cause i suffer from mild insomnia)

-Is excessively awake during the night. (again, not something im happy about)

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (i burn easily)

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. (what is a "usual amount"?)

-Spends large amounts of time alone. (again, what is a "large amount")

-Requests time alone and quietness. (its called sleeping)

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. (Does this count, im 18 and thus an adult)

-Misbehaves at home.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Damn yeah)

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. (arguably Mario contains a role playing nature but whatever)

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. (well if you dont make time for the computer you dont use it. its not like you can accidentaly go on t'internet)

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.

-Expresses an interest in sex.

-Masturbates

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. (Wiccan/Paganism/Buddhism all interest me)

Well I'll be damned - literally.

I hate the phrase 'a gothic', you can't use 'a' with an adjective, 'a gothic person', 'a goth' - fair enough. That just gets on my nerves.

Learn how to write... old people!!

I'd say "goth(ic)" is now more a noun than adjective.

I'd say "goth(ic)" is now more a noun than adjective.

It must be a regional thing and personally I think it sounds stupid, sounds like what someone who doesn't know what a goth really is, "oh look a group of gothics" :/

Like calling an emo kid "an emotional".

Its svt4him version 2.0... Heh, nah i ehm... "respect" your wishes. But jeeze the "lord" can't forgive you for your sins. As 1, they aren't sins its natural human behaviour and 2, why are you repressing jacking off? it makes zero sense, you're eyes aren't going to melt and fall out if you wank you know.

being a devout Christian I'm sure you're the most qualified person to state that ;)

Sex is natural human behaviour, from a Christian point of view "jacking off" and having sex out side of marriage are sinful.

therefore, from a Christian point of view

1) God can forgive such sins

2)Viewing "jacking off" as a sin it makes complete sense

Like calling an emo kid "an emotional".

Its a good way to describe emos if people don't know what they are. But most of the time I just call them annoying emos.

being a devout Christian I'm sure you're the most qualified person to state that ;)

Sex is natural human behaviour, from a Christian point of view "jacking off" and having sex out side of marriage are sinful.

therefore, from a Christian point of view

1) God can forgive such sins

2)Viewing "jacking off" as a sin it makes complete sense

Not to annoy/question but why is "jacking off" sex outside marriage. Its self-sex, is that so wrong? You're not cheating on anyone and you can do it in a marriage too. Just curious.

Catholics believe, in effect, that every ejaculation should lead to a child. Your sperm is there so that it one day becomes a lil' person. What's worse, killing a man or killing an unborn man?

Which is why contraception isn't allowed, nor abortion. The act of sex is supposed to be god's way of producing more minions and it's not supposed to be up to us whether we create life or not, y'know? It might seem irrational to some (or most) but once you get your head around the idea that these people believe that big G is in charge then it's not too hard to accept.

So basically, christians are masochists.

*giggles*

Its a good way to describe emos if people don't know what they are. But most of the time I just call them annoying emos.

Not to annoy/question but why is "jacking off" sex outside marriage. Its self-sex, is that so wrong? You're not cheating on anyone and you can do it in a marriage too. Just curious.

from a Christian point of view "jacking off" outside of marriage is sinful, and

from a Christian point of view having sex outside of marriage is sinful.

perhaps would have been a better way of putting it?

Just to clarify though, there is nothing in the bible that specifies "jacking off" is a sin, however in context of this verse:

"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

its generally felt that its difficult to avoid sin while "jacking off".

Catholics believe, in effect, that every ejaculation should lead to a child. Your sperm is there so that it one day becomes a lil' person. What's worse, killing a man or killing an unborn man?

Which is why contraception isn't allowed, nor abortion. The act of sex is supposed to be god's way of producing more minions and it's not supposed to be up to us whether we create life or not, y'know? It might seem irrational to some (or most) but once you get your head around the idea that these people believe that big G is in charge then it's not too hard to accept.

So basically, christians are masochists.

*giggles*

you state a Catholic belief then apply it to Christians as a whole?

what does the Bible say?

"A man will be united to his wife and the two will become one flesh"

thats all that verse says. no specification about the motives.

and abstaining would be a form of birth control, if God is in control of everything and they truely believe that then no contraception would be required.

indeed, even if they say used a condom, and God willed for them to have a child, that condom would fail.

or if they fell pregnant, then the child would miscarry.

murder requires action, both sperm and eggs are discharged naturally from the body, either through sex, or wet dreams, or periods.

abortion is also an instance of breaking the command "thou shalt not kill"

when you count the newly conceived child worthy of being called a human is down to personal opinion, as we all know, but better safe than sorry.

from a Christian point of view "jacking off" outside of marriage is sinful, and

from a Christian point of view having sex outside of marriage is sinful.

perhaps would have been a better way of putting it?

Just to clarify though, there is nothing in the bible that specifies "jacking off" is a sin, however in context of this verse:

"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

its generally felt that its difficult to avoid sin while "jacking off".

That actually makes a bit more sense, although still silly Christian ideals. No offence, just not my bag.