NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Britain's Got Talent

I'm sorry but I couldn't help making this topic. This programme easily shits on X-Factor etc just because of it's sheer randomness.

Anyone catch the lovely Michael Jackson Singing Monkey? That deserves over anything to perform infront of the Queen.

Piers Morgan has earnt my respect in this, just by his mannerism. However one thing which is pissing me off about it is Simon Cowell's labelling of breakdancing "Unique". A group of chaps with caps put on at a funny angle [= pricks] flipping about to It's Like That [ch00n] is entertaining granted. But calling it unique is complete bullshit. Not when you compare it to an arse wiggling monkey and, as shown tonight, some lovely cocktail waiters showing their shizzle.

ANYONE!?

I need the 13 year old break dancer to win.

Actually unexpectedly amazing at dancing, like wouldn't be out of place in an Usher video.

I saw this video on youtube, but I've missed most of the actual programme due to being out/at work/busy. It DOES easily shit on xfactor and all that jazz though.

Let me be the first to say -

Britains Got Talent > Big Brother

The nice shit I had earlier, me washing my hands in white spirit [actually did that earlier] > Big Brother.

I saw this video on youtube, but I've missed most of the actual programme due to being out/at work/busy. It DOES easily shit on xfactor and all that jazz though.

i didnt think i liked opera until i heard that! thats the shit! :bowdown:

I'm downloading the first episode because this actually looks alright...

Yeah saw it yesterday and my first thought was why the hell is a guy with such an incredible voice doing on reality TV-Show...

I've watched a fair few eps :) I think the audition rounds are over now, though. Great show - ITV have some good stuff on at the moment what with that 24 hours with... show thing and the hardest gig show that was after Talent last night.

I would rather put my balls in my eye sockets and my eyes up my ass than watch this bag of Simon Cowell infested shit.

I honestly don't think ITV are capable of anything where you have to actually engage your brain anymore.

Thank you.

I've watched a fair few eps :) I think the audition rounds are over now, though. Great show - ITV have some good stuff on at the moment what with that 24 hours with... show thing and the hardest gig show that was after Talent last night.

Nah tonight is the boot camps then we go into the live shows.

Im really looking forward to see what the live set actually looks like, if anyone has followed Americas Got Talent (starting next friday on ITV2) then they know how impressive the final set was. Also seeing lots of similar talents between the two versions, but from what Ive seen America definately has more talent, well at least a lot more varied than Britain!

In response to Jordan, well thats just it aint it, haters will hate it and likers will like it. Its rare to pick and choose shows from a genre you dont like, you either like this sort of TV or you dont!

I would rather put my balls in my eye sockets and my eyes up my ass than watch this bag of Simon Cowell infested shit.

Pics.

What the hell does Perice Margan know about talent? smug prick.

Piers Morgan, even?

I'm enjoying it, never been a fan of these things but this is pretty cool, maybe becasue it's open to everyone, the monkey guy was awsome, and the little 6 year old who asng over the rainbow was cute and a damn good singer, the opera guy rocked as well =D

That group of little lasses who were dressed like poor Sunday School Harry Potter fans should have been shot. If only for their bleached teeth, for those who actually had a full set. People who lack front teeth should be banned from smiling by law.

Additionally. This "Rowntree's Fruit Pastille" shizzle is going too far now. It's like each person eats every kind of fruit pastille so they have to say Rowntree's to narrow it down.

HOWEVER! I would like to kick down the door to the Rowntree's executive board room and show them that it's very possible to eat a Rowntree's [Accept no imitations dammit!] Fruit Pastille without chewing. Firstly I'd swallow one whole...

Anyone wish to join me?

this programme is too funny.

i don't want the auditions to end because that it when it will turn rubbish and not be worth watching anymore. and thats tonight :(

also, ill join the fruit pastille club, fuck you rowntrees.

The baton twirler was amazing. And the opera singer nearly made me and my friends cry.

Why did they put that 40 something, white trash, hip-hop dancing slag through?

I thought i had seen the last of her vicious Warts after i put a pillow over my face to stop my eyes burning, those Warts are the type of warts that could run free and rape anybodys cat/dog during the wee hours of the morning.

She wasnt very good either, for the record.... " If i win this ill become as big as Madonna" Yeah, if i got my cock out and wiggled it about and declare it Hip-Hop, wouldnt that subsequently make my cock bigger than Madonna?

Coz she might aswell have done that , yknow. Rant over.

Black Soul Singer Guy FTW

Definatley, i couldnt beleive he sung his own original song. Usually when people come in with their own stuff, it kindof fails to grip hold of the audience/judges, we saw it alot on the X-factor. His material was brilliant, It had a certain Jose Gonzales-esqe type of feel to it.

Id love the Impressionist to go far, him who did who wants to be a millionaire. Oh and Also Jake Pratt, that comedian, though i reckon he'll find it hard to come up with some solid material for the Semi's

Well to be honest Im sick of the many many singing competitons that there are now, so no matter how good these singers are they definately shouldnt win

Its called Britains Got TALENT not Britain Can Sing (Didnt you already know?)

Therefore I think that the impressionist or monkeyman or some act like that should win. There are so many opportunities for singers in RTV these days, yet true variety acts are ignored, and probably will be by this as well.

Ive a feeling the 6 year old is sickeningly gonna walk it, itll be mirrored by the 10 year old girl who won Americas Got Talent.

You just sound like you hate little girls.

Why? Do you love them?

;)

Nah its just that shes gonna wn it because shes "so cute" or "so small" yeah sure the girl can sing, so can a lot of people but in 10 years time Im not so sure that she'll be launching an attack on the charts.

That Opera Man was fucking genius

When you see people with stories and talent to boot it makes you sick that that horrible fat racist bitch Jade Goody has got what other people deserve.

Fucked Up World

Sign in to follow this