Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really cared about all the gay pride rainbow pink shiz, but I was reading some stuff:

In Nazi Germany, prisoners at concentration camps were given different coloured triangles to put on their jackets according "to his kind". Jews were given yellow triangles; "anti-social individuals" (vagrants, "work-shy" and lesbians) were given black triangles; gay men were given pink triangles.

And those gay men that lived through the war and escaped the gasings and routine beating-ups where then re-imprisoned by the new Germany Federal Government, and the law that kept them imprisoned was lifted 24 years after the war ended.

Its really depressing hearing about that, and thats not even thinking of the 6 million other people that were killed for no reason under the Nazi rule.

I never really cared about all the gay pride rainbow pink shiz, but I was reading some stuff:

In Nazi Germany, prisoners at concentration camps were given different coloured triangles to put on their jackets according "to his kind". Jews were given yellow triangles; "anti-social individuals" (vagrants, "work-shy" and lesbians) were given black triangles; gay men were given pink triangles.

And those gay men that lived through the war and escaped the gasings and routine beating-ups where then re-imprisoned by the new Germany Federal Government, and the law that kept them imprisoned was lifted 24 years after the war ended.

Its really depressing hearing about that, and thats not even thinking of the 6 million other people that were killed for no reason under the Nazi rule.

Thats very depresssing.

So I'm going to try and change the subject, no idea to what mind.

I put my tv on last night and to the horrors of all horrors Big Brother was on. There is somewhat of a charm to him (he was in a toga for some perfectly good reason I'd imagine requesting beer from big brother). I was going to text you Fresh, but didn't because I got distracted by Big Love.

Great, now I can't play TP without thinking Link's getting taken up the arse whenever I turn the machine off.

.....*mind wanders* :blank:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!