Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL was a tongue in cheek comment of mine mate ;)

damn all you people on this forum! :p I said yesterday to hob, and I'll say it now, I cannot detect sarcasm, I'm well known for not being able to. I'm basically as thick as two short planks.

Is Brokeback mountain a good film? I suspect you've seen it Takeo? :P

erm, it's a long film. I can't say it was a great film, it's a quiet film. More of the story happens when there's no talking on screen. Heath Ledger only grunts, which you may enjoy motion! lol

I know I said I wasn't bothered about people knowing, but I just feel really wierd having told people lol.

Well you haven't 'committed' to anything so you shouldn't worry or feel odd-least no more than a normal teenager does. Anywho a persons sexuality at 16 can be miles away from what it is when they're older. *thinks about rokhed and then decapitates self*

eoihfilashfliyaeilhfehjr9p-fu9 ur-94ut -bu- sgiphripg ...................

Sorry, head fell on the keyboard.

I will, and do.

Seriously, I'd recommend it to any straight male. I don't need to tell you but it is a much more intense orgasm than anything you can do with your cock.

So the penis is nothing compared to the rubber going up your arse? I have to try this.

Is Brokeback mountain a good film? I suspect you've seen it Takeo? :P

it's one of the best films I've ever seen. It's goddamn amazing. Not so much about homosexuality as it is about the crushing weight of society on the repressed forced to conform. It's utterly mindblowingly astute and observed character cinema.

Hope you like it :)

as you can tell, I have a soft spot for it. Heath Ledger's performance is incredible. He reduced me to a blubbering wreck with little more than a single motion and a phrase at the end of the film. Only time I've ever cried at a film.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!