Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Since when is manchester united gay? I mean I have never been there but it seems like chaville no offence to the nice people here.

Chavs= anti gay

Manchester United isn't gay, however Manchester itself has a large gay scene.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) It's too late only i love him.

2)...you meant in a bad way. Er do you hate the city only because of soccer?

The City of Liverpool hates the city of Manchester and vice versa...and it stems from Footballing Rivalires...Hence the reason Man Utd and Liverpool Fans can't meet Eye to eye

What ye has not experienced, ye cannot understand....

Football is whack yo!

Never been to Liverpool even though it's not far from Manchester-no need i suppose, after all Manchester is the capital of the north . . .

Anyone see Imagine on BBC1 the other night? was about Monkey:journey to the west-an opera made by Damen Albarn thats was on at the palace theatre in manchester-closes tonight i think.

I reeeeeaaaallly want to see it *sigh*

Football is whack yo!

Never been to Liverpool even though it's not far from Manchester-no need i suppose, after all Manchester is the capital of the north . . .

Anyone see Imagine on BBC1 the other night? was about Monkey:journey to the west-an opera made by Damen Albarn thats was on at the palace theatre in manchester-closes tonight i think.

I reeeeeaaaallly want to see it *sigh*

Liverpool City Centre will shit all over Manchester next year, some of the stuff going on building wise is incredible...

Liverpool City Centre will shit all over Manchester next year, some of the stuff going on building wise is incredible...

Birmingham beats Manchester in the building stakes, Liverpool only got a fuck tonne of money due to the "capital of culture" bollocks. Manchester is great for it's atmosphere, shopping, the amount of great places to go, the very high number of students, it's legendary gay village, and the fact it has the best uni in the world in : peace: lol

But, i've never been to Liverpool so what do i know. One thing i do know is that i hate the Liverpool accent a hullova lot more than the whiney Manc one.

Birmingham beats Manchester in the building stakes, Liverpool only got a fuck tonne of money due to the "capital of culture" bollocks. Manchester is great for it's atmosphere, shopping, the amount of great places to go, the very high number of students, it's legendary gay village, and the fact it has the best uni in the world in : peace: lol

But, i've never been to Liverpool so what do i know. One thing i do know is that i hate the Liverpool accent a hullova lot more than the whiney Manc one.

Exactly, So what do you know ;)

So come down to Liverpool Next Year and see for yourself, it does look amazing what they are doing, I am working in the City Centre now and as you look around their is something going on, the new Arena looks amazing and the Liverpool One Project is something special as well...£950 Million investment into one massive project in thecity centre and thats just the beginning...Sky Scrapers going up...Oh I think I just Came...

As reguards to the Liverpool Accent, it's great however I do agree a proper strong Liverpool accent is enough to rile anyone.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!