Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pootang Pie"?

Oh dear.

i'm with motion on that one - if you're gunna call it that - you certainly wont get any pie ... :blank:

This isn't a "gay" thread. It's a sexuality one that is mostly non-heterosexual but not exclusively. ;)

EDIT: Actually I guess it is mostly non-heterosexual lol

*waves the hetro flag* woooo (/ ^__^)/~

i'm with motion on that one - if you're gunna call it that - you certainly wont get any pie ... :blank:

I don't call it that ALL the time. I don't go up to pretty girls and go "'Allo, Darling! Fancy some Poontang Pie?".

I've been saying that in the last few hours, because I saw it on that video I linked on here.

no no shhhhhh dont say it ever - girls will like, *sense* that one time in your life you used the phrase and they'll just go 'next!' :wink: trust me *looks around* shhhhhh.......... O___o

Good friends with a girl = great idea. Seriously. Unfortunately the general being-a-hormone-ridden-teenager thing tends to make all guys think "HEY THIS GIRL LIKES MY COMPANY I WILL WISH TO BANG HER NOW PLZ"...

I've got a few good, close female mates - a couple are admittedly from failed attempts at relationships, but in teh end it's good to have their perspective on matters of life and love.

This isn't really a very gay post at all, is it?

This is a sexuality thread, and is not specifically for gays.

Well, not really...

...no. :nono:

She should know- she's a girl

Someone came into work today with some other guy who I couldn't figure out if it was his lover or his father. Hopefully the latter, it was easy on the eyes. But I digress.

But yeah. People should date people who are clearly...well, there isn't doubt over whether its a parent or not. Its just ick. THats all I have to say on the matter.

mhm each their own. But it just bugged me as I was just trying to pick up on any clues. They live together, and were with two elder people who could be one of their parents...I dunno. I should stop thinking about it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!