NEurope

Why's that then

I've no idea, motion. The mind boggles.

I've been trying to tell people about Shortbus for a while, and John Cameron Mitchells previous film-Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Watched that last night. Good film. Prefer Shortbus but Hedwig is still great. Although the end confused me.

Jizz Stains

Where have you had them and what excuse have you used to hide it from the girl/lad....

I said it was yoghurt, and their was loads of it...Funny Stuff, She was fit

Your levels of lazyness impress me, Here's hopeing for pictures of motion!

You not seen me on msn? Anyway I'd like to see what you look like as well!

he has 2 eyes of varying colours, dark hair and a beanie, this is of course coming from the only picture he's posted of himself, ive no clue what he looks like :shakehead

Add him to facebook, he has many images of himself there, some are even blackmail worthy.

Jizz Stains

Where have you had them and what excuse have you used to hide it from the girl/lad....

I said it was yoghurt, and their was loads of it...Funny Stuff, She was fit

LOL. Random question..

I don't know..on a pair of jeans, I guess. I cleaned it off the second I got home. :woops:

I bet you would....

he has 2 eyes of varying colours, dark hair and a beanie, this is of course coming from the only picture he's posted of himself, ive no clue what he looks like :shakehead

Yeah and even that been photoshopped to hell.

;503058"]A quick google image search and ladies and gentlemen I present to you Fresh.

I always thought he was a bit feminine.

Oi! What you mean "I always thought he was a bit feminine"?!? Don't make me kick yo' ass gangsta.

Hey straight guys in this thread, can anyone give me some girl advice?

You see there's this girl I know that's pretty hot, but we've never really had a proper conversation much. I've never been able to break the ice with her.

I need some help, you see I'm kinda nervous around girls.

Hey straight guys in this thread, can anyone give me some girl advice?

You see there's this girl I know that's pretty hot, but we've never really had a proper conversation much. I've never been able to break the ice with her.

I need some help, you see I'm kinda nervous around girls.

Just make a joke, either something really funny, or really unfunny, either way she'll laugh and it'll break the ice.

Though i'm probably not much help, I liked a girl for almost a year, were mates, she leaves school and then starts to like me. life's a bitch.

but good luck with the girl.

Why is it every time one of my friends finds out I have had a threesome they're really dramatic about it. Everyone's always like "YOU DID!?!" Its kinda amusing to be fair, except when about 10 friends found out at once. Then it was like a put-on-the-spot thing.

;503918]Why is it every time one of my friends finds out I have had a threesome they're really dramatic about it. Everyone's always like "YOU DID!?!" Its kinda amusing to be fair' date=' except when about 10 friends found out at once. Then it was like a put-on-the-spot thing.[/quote']

One thing i haven't bothered doing yet. Not sure what i'd think about it. Had a few invites but meh. We'll see. I'm still flying the celibate flag.

3somes can either be incredibly horny or in some cases very awkward. The latter isn't a pleasant feeling.

4somes are much better :D