NEurope

A friend is setting me up with one of her friends for a date.

Apparently he's a massive fan of the Bratz movie, so it's going to be interesting to see how much our personalities clash. lol.

A friend is setting me up with one of her friends for a date.

Apparently he's a massive fan of the Bratz movie, so it's going to be interesting to see how much our personalities clash. lol.

Lol! That sounds like it could be rather epic. You have to report back after the date!

So you've both wanked off some guy why he's been asleep?

I don't think that happens round here thank god, I'd never go to sleep!

So you've both wanked off some guy why he's been asleep?

I don't think that happens round here thank god, I'd never go to sleep!

Nooo - Similar situations. Not the same...plus as had been discussed he obviously wasn't asleep, especially after the little comments the monday after. It's more the comedy aspect thats similar. He wasn't asleep, but the situation they were in (We'd been drinking the night before, were still typsy and they were sat on the sofa whilst I was on a chair with another lass who had stayed over - and...he grabbed her hand and "forcefully placed it" as she put it on him. She just thought "God...meh, might aswell".

It's just a little bit funny.

Anyway! Back to Paj.

Did you actually talk to him about it Haggis?

Directly? No. Bar from a few indirect jokes I've never brought it up, but he's made a number of innuendo's/jokes about it. Jeez, It sounds utterly retarded now. Just to be clear, he was awake! I wouldn't of done anything if I just liked the guy but didn't get any signals from him. I'm not that bad...give me a little credit. :)

But to be fair, for lack of a better phrase he's a bit of a major cock tease, as anyone you ask would (and have) say.

Directly? No. Bar from a few indirect jokes I've never brought it up, but he's made a number of innuendo's/jokes about it. Jeez, It sounds utterly retarded now. Just to be clear, he was awake! I wouldn't of done anything if I just liked the guy but didn't get any signals from him. I'm not that bad...give me a little credit. :)

But to be fair, for lack of a better phrase he's a bit of a major cock tease, as anyone you ask would (and have) say.

Sooooo you still haven't talked to him.

How come?

I bet it's pretty awkward to say "Remember that night I touched you while you were pretending to be asleep?"

I bet it's pretty awkward to say "Remember that night I touched you while you were pretending to be asleep?"

And innuendo and joke alluding to it aren't awkward?

Also according to Haggis he was fully awake, give him a little credit. :heh:

And innuendo and joke alluding to it aren't awkward?

Also according to Haggis he was fully awake, give him a little credit. :heh:

I'm confused. I'm just saying, there's no way in hell he didn't know what was going on. Thats all.

But yeah, innuendo's aren't awkward in the slightest they're rather funny. Humour is a great thing to cover up...strange situations.

I'm confused. I'm just saying, there's no way in hell he didn't know what was going on. Thats all.

But yeah, innuendo's aren't awkward in the slightest they're rather funny. Humour is a great thing to cover up...strange situations.

Well if you're happy with that then I guess that is fine.

My warped little mind just can't grasp how you can avoid the elephant in the room. Forgive my forwardness, I'm being nosey.

Well if you're happy with that then I guess that is fine.

My warped little mind just can't grasp how you can avoid the elephant in the room. Forgive my forwardness, I'm being nosey.

I do know what you mean, I felt that way for a few weeks after. But, when nothing came of it bar a few funnies here and there, it just didn't enter my head anymore. If he really objected to it, he would have spoken to me, rather than make a few funnies from time to time. So, yeah...:)

Is this the same guy that wants to hold your hand in the street?

If it is, just confront him about it and ask him if he is bi, because the way you describe him he sounds, to quote ReZ, "epicly bi".

Is this the same guy that wants to hold your hand in the street?

If it is, just confront him about it and ask him if he is bi, because the way you describe him he sounds, to quote ReZ, "epicly bi".

This is what I was trying, and failing, to say.

come to Greece next saturday, its gay pride day!

lol

its gonna be so fun, the whole city will be a gay bar! Me and my friends,all of em boys an girls,some gay,some straight (who cares?) will surely be there! feel free to join us :p

Anyway! Back to Paj.

?

Was I topic of discussion...?

come to Greece next saturday, its gay pride day!

lol

its gonna be so fun, the whole city will be a gay bar! Me and my friends,all of em boys an girls,some gay,some straight (who cares?) will surely be there! feel free to join us :p

Think I'll stick with Sparkle, transport costs are much smaller.

?

Was I topic of discussion...?

Hehe, oops. I meant Chair, sorry! I get you two confused all the time. I'm a tad slow.

Facebooking a friend to see if I should sleep with this person I have met. Was chatting for a while and then saw a proper picture and was like "ohh..." but she says I should because he has good teeth. Such an amusing male/female difference in what is looked at.

Facebooking a friend to see if I should sleep with this person I have met. Was chatting for a while and then saw a proper picture and was like "ohh..." but she says I should because he has good teeth. Such an amusing male/female difference in what is looked at.

Hehe, Dont forget the teeth!

Although I know it's something I don't often look for :p

Wow, Ashley chatting & pondering beforehand...was it your penis's day off or something?

Wow, Ashley chatting & pondering beforehand...was it your penis's day off or something?

This wins post of the month. :D

I'm ready to kill my ex I swear, why do people who dump you always make it out like they you've dumped them

''oh I just need to sort my head out''

excuse MEE you dumped me you tit...-.-

No but I was about twenty miles away at the time and unfortunatly my penis is not that big.

I think its probably going to be a no. I can do better.