N-Europe

Reading and Leeds Fest.

Portlett

Anyone going to either and if so who you most looking forward to. Im going to leeds and im most looking forward to the return of the Pumpkins as well as seeing Chili Peppers for the 6th time....and Kings Of leon should be good too plus theres bands like dinosaur jr etc and hopefully maybe sonic youth, though im not sure if they're gonna play.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO you think it's due to Glastonberry being back after a years absence?

I think that plays some part.

these festivals and complete shit holes anyway.

Last eyars was great and so was the year before. I got so hyped for this year but then when the line-up was released i was like "No thanks, ha".

:wink:

Can't wait for Basement Jaxx.

Saturday or Sunday? I'm going sat.. basement jaxx are awesome. My friend who I'm going with hates me because McFly are going on Sunday.

If you're going, we should meet up if your not totally wasted :P

Saturday or Sunday? I'm going sat.. basement jaxx are awesome. My friend who I'm going with hates me because McFly are going on Sunday.

If you're going, we should meet up if your not totally wasted :P

Which park are you going to?

You are now going Chelmsford :D Shame :( Would have been fun to actually meet a member. Still we can go OMG OMG OMG OMG blah blah were so amazing :)

I'm still not 100% sure which park I'm going to. My friend got tickets and shes a bit werid so who knows what may happen.

Going back to the V hijack: I live near Chelmsford, but the only band I want to see but haven't is the Foos. However, my boss reckons if you time it right you can get a ticket from a tout for about £20 on the day before the headline act starts. So I might do that dunno yet.

I'm just gonna copypasta from another forums where i posted this:

BAnds im hyped for:

Kings Of Leon (Razorlight shouldn't headline imo)

Maximo Park

Enter Shikari

CHILLI PEPPAARS!

BLAC PARTY!!

AVA

We are scientists if i can get there..

Pigeon Detectives

Smashing Pumpkins

Prophets for their old stuff

FoB

FFaF

+44

HelloGoodbye

Gym Class Heroes

Jamie T (ill see him instead of Prophets)

Hadouken

And on the Carling tent:

Seasick Steve

COBRA STARSHIP!

Cobra starhip >_< I think they are crap. I'm looking forward to KIDS IN GLASS HOUSES. Went to a small lostprophets gig and they were supporting, only me and my mate knew the words, they are great! Even though the guy has like a hugggggge beer belly making his appaeal drop for me.