Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Smoking

UK

I can confirm that is not the case atm (or as recent as Sunday)...

Leeds Central doesnt operate a smoking ban in the open air or the closed front. The nearest place in there other than the shops is the Wetherspoons pub. Also my local interchange are not operating the ban either on the open platform.

Good news on the local interchange - but I have to say, even though there are no signs up in the closed front part of the station, I have been asked to put out my cigarette there by security, and also on the platforms- and I was in the open-air part of platform 11 recently.

You live near leeds? Fancy going for a pint?

I could've sworn you were the guy on c-e who hated masturbation...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news on the local interchange - but I have to say, even though there are no signs up in the closed front part of the station, I have been asked to put out my cigarette there by security, and also on the platforms- and I was in the open-air part of platform 11 recently.

You live near leeds? Fancy going for a pint?

I could've sworn you were the guy on c-e who hated masturbation...

Really...Every time I travel there I usually swan off the train with a smoke in my mouth and no-one has said a word or even given a look in the four years I have been making the run. Before strolling in Wetherspoons I usually have a smoke before going into the pub due to its no smoking ban, (and usually catch a crafty one when going to the cash machine around the corner when funds have run low or I have seen someone get raped by the fruit machines). I would kick up if anyone said anything because there is an ashtray right before the the ropes as you enter Wetherspoons that states 'no smoking beyond this point' which to me states the wrong message or causes confusion.....but there you go.

I live 40 miles from Leeds (Rotherham-ish), but my lady lives in Leeds where I tend to do most of my w/e drinking...Always up for a pint or 8.

Masturbation, without it my world would be incomplete....A case of mistaken identity on that one?

I'm guessing so! Well I'm staying with my girl for about 10 more days - she's off doing work experience until 5pm, so if you're in town and up for a midday drink, give me a bell. We could have some awkward pints, then one of us can make an excuse and leave :P

Nah....I always find there is to much excess left on a double skinner. :heh:

pppsssh double skinners, waste of time, just buy some of these

products_papers_highland_headquarter.jpg

Highland Headquaters, 12.5cm of goodness, come with roach on the pack and you get 50 leaves. For only a quid they make life so much easier. : peace:

pppsssh double skinners, waste of time, just buy some of these

products_papers_highland_headquarter.jpg

Highland Headquaters, 12.5cm of goodness, come with roach on the pack and you get 50 leaves. For only a quid they make life so much easier. : peace:

The ones with the stripping female WPC roaches ?

Been there...Rips are far superior for giant spliffage but, back to the old school with mi favourite blue rizla double skinners :P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!