N-Europe

The E3 2007 Anticipation Thread

Cube

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The HDD is bound to happen. Even if they weren't planning for it, the amount of speculation, hype etc for it, it wouldn't make business sense not to.
This is Nintendo we're talking about. If there's speculation, hype, etc. it's more reason for them not to do it.

So far the Wii online content can be covered perfectly well with an SD card. When Nintendo starts offering demos and video content like Xbox Live, then it might happen. Let's hope it does.

A HDD for Wii dosen't really interest me, i just want more good games please..... Wii really needs a killer FPS with excellent online options and a perfected control scheme etc. I hope e3 brings some exciting news.

• 3 weeks later...

**big time BUMP**

I'm in agreement with Fierce_LiNk's new thread, lets get some excitment drummed up.. E3 is nearly here! opk it's not your old style E3 but at least there is going to be conferences, news, loads of videos etc etc this is good stuff people! :D

Ohhhhhhh it's so fun knowing about some of the stuff that no one else does :P. (I work for a website with 'sources').

I'm really looking forward to Namco Bandai's presentation now ^_^.

whats stopping you from saying? let me guess... your worried about losing your job because your identity would be 'traced' :indeed:

whats stopping you from saying? let me guess... your worried about losing your job because your identity would be 'traced' :indeed:

I have a responcibility, I shouldn't have mentioned it anyway but I'm a bit drunk so I don't have a second thought on things.

Forget I said anything :laughing: .

Donkey Kong Jet - Near final version playable, seeing as though it was brought over from GC

It's out in Japan before E3 even starts, so it'll probably be the full Japanese version of the game.

Ummmm are there any bases you didnt cover Petey?

There are few I didn't cover, but these are the ZOMG EXTREME announcements that have no chance in the world of becoming a reality, such as MGS4 and Resident Evil 5 coming to Wii, Wii region free with HD and Blue Ray/HD-DVD capabilities to release, Virtual Reality Helmet, Power Glove 2, Wall Projector Dongle etc.

Well, tbh I'm hoping for quite a bit...

Wii (and the internet channel) getting compatible with usb peripherals, like keyboard.

More VC formats, like the DC (yup, I want to Wii-ise my entire game collection).

A service that lets you send in your old games and get a code to download it for VC...

Seriously though... I hope well se sumtin soon...

I'm really looking forward to Namco Bandai's presentation now ^_^.

hopefully its because their going to release a new tales game on the wii

i wonder if there was some truth behind that embargo breakers vision red idea

nintendo did buy the studio responsible for baten kaitos from namco bandi a while back

hopefully its because their going to release a new tales game on the wii

i wonder if there was some truth behind that embargo breakers vision red idea

nintendo did buy the studio responsible for baten kaitos from namco bandi a while back

Possibly more than one, Sword of Legendia must come from Team Melfes (project Melfes=Tales of Legendia)... Who incidentally released their game (Tales of Legendia) in the last days of August 2005, when Wiimote was officially unveiled on TGS in early September 2005.

So... they should be working on this one since around then; that's a big development time.

I bought a Tales of Legendia making of:

tolpremiumek7.jpgtolpremium2nv9.jpg

Seriously, judging from the making of... this team has some tricks up their sleeves (they're good, technically), so I think it's gonna turn out great, if they really used this time to dig on the hardware we might even get surprised... I might take some screenshots and ressurect the Sword of Legendia thread one of these days.

Anyway... back on topic... That leaves Team Symphonia and Team Destiny.

Team Destiny mostly does 2D so I don't think they're hopping onto PS3 (2D in HD?) and Team Symphonia... well... they were originally created to work on Nintendo consoles.

Sony actually in fear of loosing Tales/Namco rpg's did fund a studio with Namco; but I hope that's mostly a new team and not team Symphonia.

I can buy your ticket. Thats not a problem.

uhm well no you cant you need to show your passport with that as usual as press can get in free. so the ticked is on name and they need your passport and company's name and also the official registration as media. i would if i could. sorry -_-;

http://www.cubed3.com/news/7911/1/GTA_Wii,_Virtual_Console_Expansion,_New_Zelda_&_More...

Nintendo Speculation | GTA Wii, Virtual Console Expansion, New Zelda & More...

With the new-look E3 event now taking place in July, people are building up to the show with their predictions as to what may happen or what will be on offer from various companies. One such site that has aired its thought is Gaming Target, and some of its ideas can be seen below:

We will finally learn of firm release dates for Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy;

Sonic will finally be confirmed as a secret character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl;

Nintendo will announce Mario Kart & show Animal Crossing Wii;

Midway will unveil a secret Mortal Kombat project;

The popular TV series Heroes will be transformed into a videogame to cash-in on the immense success of the show;

Nintendo will expand the Virtual Console service, either by announcing when the MSX and NeoGeo will be added, or when new download content will arrive;

Take-Two will uncover a wide array of support for Wii, which will include its sports range and a Grand Theft Auto compendium that comes with Wii controls added to the gameplay;

A new Wii Zelda will be 'whispered' about;

We will get to see the first in-game screenshots of Nibris' Sadness for Wii.

Wow, they really thought outside the box there!

Sony to announce a revised version of their current PS3 controller having greater motion sensing capabilities than Wii remote to compliment the phenominal HD graphics (emphasised by speaker). The internet will be clinically dead for a while, while the news is digested upon the realisation that Nintendo could be DOOMED FOREVER...

:laughing:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!