N-Europe

Sony Gamers Day Thread

flameboy

Well plenty of stuff has either debuted or been further shown off at the Sony Gamers Day, including:

* Heavenly Sword (PS3)

* Pain (PS3)

* God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)

* LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

* SOCOM Confrontation (PS3)

* Folklore (PS3)

* Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)

* Lair (PS3)

* High Velocity Bowling (PS3)

* Rachet and Crank (PS3)

So does any of this new stuff make anyone who hasn't got a PS3 want one?!

More info on all these games here:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3159592

and

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/788/788743p1.html

Personally I think Uncharted looks awesome and LittleBigPlanet is going to be BIG.

Guest Jordan

This has all already been posted in the main PS3 thread, but with anyluck it'll keep all the information and discussion in here.

This has all already been posted in the main PS3 thread, but with anyluck it'll keep all the information and discussion in here.

That's kinda what I thought...prevents main thread getting clogged up with way too many posts on loads of different games...

Games all looked good, not great though.

Thats what I thought...It doens't look "next-gen" (well, 360/PS3 quality)...unless the wow of the graphics has just worn down to "meh" now, and they actually do look as good as current PS3/360 titles...

I guess some of the games have potential, to be great, but I don't fancy taking out a loan for thier host.

I don't think SOCOM will do that well, tbh. It looks like it's trying a Counter Striker Source kind of thing, just in 3rd person. The screenshots shown are probably just placeholders (because, it actually does look like an N64 title).

Also, Isn't Counter Strike: Source included with HL2 for the PS3?

edit:

Drake must avoid falling into the lake of Maple Syrup

Latest 1up Show has got stuff on Sony Gamers Day...

yeah, that folklore looks good, and so does ratchet and clank, and thats aboot it from the gamers day, the FF games look damn nice though!