NEurope
Atomic Boo

Wii Press Event: 22nd-23rd May

Oh how I love you Nintendo

Its moments like these that just cement that love!*borat voice* NOT

The main reason for this event is probably Metroid Prime 3. If they waited till E3, MP3 previews in print mags wouldnt be published until the issue out in August. Way to late for a game being released 20th August. They also need som Internet hype for a huge game with less than 3 months till its release.

But I doubt the Smash Bros. relaunch and this eventon the same day is purely coincidental...

I'm sure the NDA will only be for a couple of days. Why hold a press conference more then a full month before the press are allowed to report anything?

Awesome isn't it.Though that magic feeling is wearing off,it's like we have it so often it's not so special anymore:heh:

I can see it now, NDA released. SSBB character revealed... NESS!. Metroid Prime 3 to feature... Samus. Cue generic sales figures.

I can see it now, NDA released. SSBB character revealed... NESS!. Metroid Prime 3 to feature... Samus. Cue generic sales figures.

:laughing: .........

Nah. Yoshi will be the next character to be revealed.

Babelfish translation: "All the information will begin to flow by the end of the week so mark your calendars and return to http://www.Atomix.vg the next Friday to find out everything that was shown in the event".

from kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/gallery-metroid-prime-3-corruption-262539.php

Sorry, Wii fans, but it looks like you'll have a to hold steady for a few days more for the majority of the Nintendo news, hands-on impressions and pictures of your executive crush of choice to surface.

and from cubed3.com:

A little update for you to stop you fretting. Word is reaching us that the information being revealed and the games being demoed at the Nintendo Media Summit in the USA are all under strict embargo for now. We should know some of the details within the next couple of days (probably Friday), but some of the bigger things might be kept under wraps until E3 in July.

I think my article idea is perhaps true...

They are just toying with us now. First it was Smash Bros and now this, its really hard being a Nintendo fan :)

They are just toying with us now. First it was Smash Bros and now this, its really hard being a Nintendo fan :)

I was going to write a OTT comparison here, but realised it was probably a bit offensive.

Im starting to think that there is little new and exciting for us to learn about at the event. I think they are likely to be holding back, to make E3 more spectacular. They would not release a Smash Bros trailer at the event and at E3.

I was going to write a OTT comparison here, but realised it was probably a bit offensive.

I say DO IT!

DO IT NOW!

It's like you guys don't know Nintendo, they hold back info since Word War -II. They like to make us suffer and cry.

I say DO IT!

Something to do with God testing members of a particular religion during a particular large war.

It's like you guys don't know Nintendo, they hold back info since Word War -II. They like to make us suffer and cry.

I know them all too well, been a fan of theirs for around 18 years. Its just that I keep hoping one day they will stop all of this secrecy, I then quickly realize that if they did that they wouldnt be Nintendo :)

I rofl at j00 ppl. We've been through this before, don't you all learn?

I rofl at j00 ppl. We've been through this before, don't you all learn?

NEVER!!!!

Its awesome being on board the Hype Train!

All companies do this.

This is for the printed press to make their E3 issues. I mean, why would the release all this (supposedly) important information before a major trade show?

All companies do this.

This is for the printed press to make their E3 issues. I mean, why would the release all this (supposedly) important information before a major trade show?

Why invite the internet press to then?

Choo choo!

All companies do this.

The printed press don't know anything yet. Their conference is tomorrow.

It's websites and the like that were ther today.

The Bigs -- ?? -- Carnival Games

Can anyone make out the game in the middle?