NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

The Worst Movies Ever..

I think the worst pile of s*** i hver ever seen was a sunday som 10 years ago with a giant hangover... Nemesis 3... we had no clue what was going on and just laughed and laughed so bad was it.. we had seen the first and that was "sort of ok" at the time..

and Judge Dredd

Graduation Day is seriously so bad that it's great - It's like the director didn't tell anyone who was the star of the show, so they ALL think they're the main character. It's hilarious. The opening is genius.

The Haunting is definitely the biggest pile of dump I've ever had the misfortune to watch, Liam Neeson must have fired his agent after that one.

I tend to avoid horrible movies, but Get Rich or Die trying comes to mind.

I would never ever put myself through watching that.

The Haunting is definitely the biggest pile of dump I've ever had the misfortune to watch, Liam Neeson must have fired his agent after that one.

haha it was shit alright. Scary movie 2 was scarier

Cat in the Hat. The only good thing in it was shit.

(go make sense of that)

I would never ever put myself through watching that.

I did it for laughs, but I ended up crying in a corner.

Troll 2.

Manages to be both the best and worst film of all time.

OOHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

They're eating her....... and then there going to eat me!

Youtube Troll 2 for Gold.

Tumour (?)

A plucky band of young scientists must find a cure for a deadly new strain of cancer. A strain of cancer that makes people explode.

Includes the line:

"I've got cancer! Nooooooo!"

And then his head explodes.

Legendary, I need to see this film or at least that clip. :hehe:

monster island (2004) with carmen electra

that was horrific

The Spidermans, Pirates of the Carribean (both) and Troy.

All of those are great.

I would have to say the worst film to watch is the first harry potter. I went to see The bridge to Terabithia the other day and that was pretty shocking aswell.

I would have to say the worst film to watch is the first harry potter.

Ye, I despise that film, along with Chamber of Secrets' cheesy ending. It's weird watching film you loved when you were younger and relasing they were goddam awful. I was obsessed with Muppet Treasure Island when I was young, watched it recently, and hated it.

I was obsessed with Muppet Treasure Island when I was young, watched it recently, and hated it.

It's good untill they reach the island with Miss Piggy on, then it gets boring.

Street Fighter: The Movie.

Easily the worst film ever made. Wtf were they thinking! It's so god damn awful! The best line in the film was awesome though; it was something like:

President: Guile, have you lost your mind?

Guile: *after a long pause* No...*another pause* You've lost your balls!

Octopus: A group of Bulgarian (that's right ,Bulgarian) terrorists hijack a luxury cruise ship in order to pursue a US nuclear submarine carrying their leader (who blew up the US embassy and killed a CIA agent, but for some reason the agent pursuing him just couldn't bring himself to shoot. He later saves the terroist). Anyway, then this giant octopus starts attacking.

You just reminded me of something I wanted to check out for a while! Allegedly Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat was filmed in the local area, and after checking IMDB, turned out the rumors were true. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation was filmed on Parys Mountain, which is only 1 mile from my house! I'm very tempted to watch this horrible film, just to see if I can recognize my sweet mountain.

it's not worth it. really, it's not.

I think it's time to bring out the big guns. who's seen Hercules in New York?

I tend to avoid horrible movies, but Get Rich or Die trying comes to mind.

God i would hate to watch that...

8 Mile on the other hand was a completely different story. Awesome film that was.

Oh good god, how has the seminal Dungeons & Dragons not been mentioned yet?

A fill made on the budget for a channel 5 tv series episode. Staring the guy who played Jimmy Olsen in The New Advenures of Superman, a film which combines all things evil including the worlds worst "NOOOOoooooooooo!" line. Yes it beats even Starwars Ep. III.

The most painful bit is watching the extras and seeing Jeremy Irons get SO upset wwith the fact that he is ANYTHING to do with the project that he leaves the set completely silently with 'ought but an expression of pure death. Watch at your own risk (I suggest removing all shapr objects from your vicinity when watching).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190374/

it's not worth it. really, it's not.

Yes but it's far from the worst film ever. No, really, I've personally paid to see worse in my local multiplex on multiple occasions. It's definitely in the "so bad it's good" category, but it's not that bad. Absolutely everyone should see it though.

Legendary, I need to see this film or at least that clip. :hehe:

I've been trying to find it for a while now, but even if it ever made it off that cheap-ass late night movie channel it would be almost impossible to find amongst all the actual films about cancer. Graah, I wish I could remember what it was called.

Yes but it's far from the worst film ever. No, really, I've personally paid to see worse in my local multiplex on multiple occasions. It's definitely in the "so bad it's good" category, but it's not that bad. Absolutely everyone should see it though.

DSC00052.jpg

Maniac Nurses Find Ecstacy

this cant be good

DSC00051.jpg

A little sample for you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLSGmNc7ovU

DSC00050.jpg

If we are going from a personal opinion perspective here:

Anything that hits the big screen is the worst movie ever these days.

Sign in to follow this