NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!

2-0, with two Juve sendings off and a yellow for our former midfielder meaning he'll miss the next game! Get in!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!! 2-0 to the Arsenal!!!

Arsenal and Barcalona in the final..:grin:

What a match. Best I've seen Arsenal play for a long time.

I'm a retard, all day I've been saying 2-0 to us. Then I go and predict 1-0 on here.

Stocka your going to have one hell of a time in Turin.

What a superb day, Tottenham lose 3-1 to Newcastle and we win just 5-0 :grin: :wink:

We continued our good form today and were fantastic, the youngsters are really maturing and gelling well together. Adebayor was excellent, gives us so much strength upfront. And that 3rd goal :shock: :shock: Absolute class, as was Van Persies. Well all the goals were great really. Must see on motd...

I'll say just one thing about the Villa at the moment.

If we keep up that form next season, we are, quite simply, fucked.

Championship Football for 2007/2008, no appearance on Pro Evo 7.

You heard me.

Its strange because on paper you have a great team in my opinion, good enough to at least be in the top 10. As much as I like David O'Leary the team must no longer be motivated by him, perhaps he'll go in the summer?

Whatever happens I hope you do much better next season, I'm sure you won't go down :smile:

You're right, on paper we do look like a great team, but all our players keep getting injured.

They said that Blues have a good team, but where are they, 2nd from bottom, 'cos they all got injured.

One of our problems is inconsistency, we need a striker who can score a goal at least every two games. Either that or a decent striking partnership that can at least smack two or three goals each in one month.

so....excited...

Gotta get up at 4am however:shakehead

Therefore early night for me.

You lucky bastard...any predictions for tonight's game???

1-0 to the Arsenal. :awesome:

Although I don't like London clubs I want Arsenal to beat Juventus because I don't like them, I don't like the fans and I don't like the stadium. The stadium is a rustbucket and derelict and the fans are all wankers, especially the "Ultras" and what they said to Liverpool last season. It seems like the only decent Italian team are AC Milan, they have brilliant players, if old, and the fans are not racist and don't cause trouble. I don't like Inter because of the way they told the Villa fans to go "fuck ourselves and the Union Jack" back when we played them in Europe.

I think Arsenal game will be 1-0, either way. There 2-1 now, when start of tournament they were 14-1.

Whats everyones predictions for Utd vs Arsenal this weekend. My prediction is 2-0 to United. I think United could pull this season out of the bag, Chelsea have got 2 hard away games at Bolton and Blackburn.

I think Arsenal game will be 1-0, either way. There 2-1 now, when start of tournament they were 14-1.

Whats everyones predictions for Utd vs Arsenal this weekend. My prediction is 2-0 to United. I think United could pull this season out of the bag, Chelsea have got 2 hard away games at Bolton and Blackburn.

Man I would love it if that happened but doubt it will! United are playing well though, they've won their last 8 premiership games so you'd have to say they're the from team, but then again Arsenal have been playing well and should be on a high from getting through to the Champions League Semi-finals (unless they screw it up or Juve pull something incredible out of the bag - which I would love!)

Wouldn't it be great if the Chelsea did slip up a bit and the penultimate game of the season (in which they play each other - 29th April) turns out to more or less clinch it for either side (I know I'm dreaming but who cares)!

YESSS SEMI FINALS HERE WE COME (for the 1st time!)

I got back at 4am this morning, then went to sleep and woke up at 2:30pm today. Ahahaha I feel all confused and messed up with time, but I loved last night.

8 consecutive clean sheets in the champions league :shock: Also bare in mind we played 6 hours of football against Real Madrid and Juventus, and didn't concede one goal. Superb.

But my word is Turin a shit hole, depressing ugly place, and the stadium was so tacky. The seats were flat with no back rest and were quite dirty. Some Juve fans set fire to their seats at the end too. Generally Juventus are such a scabby club. Didn't stop me from having a great time though :smile:

The seats were flat with no back rest and were quite dirty.

Reminds me of Wembley. I went to see Arsenal play Dynamo Kiev at Wembley and the seats were the worst I'd ever sat on.

I thought last night was anti climatic to be honest, I was hoping Juventus would come out all guns blazing wanting to win, it just seemed really dull. Though I was only listening to the radio, curse poor mans tv, and no money to go Pub.

Reminds me of Wembley. I went to see Arsenal play Dynamo Kiev at Wembley and the seats were the worst I'd ever sat on.

I thought last night was anti climatic to be honest, I was hoping Juventus would come out all guns blazing wanting to win, it just seemed really dull. Though I was only listening to the radio, curse poor mans tv, and no money to go Pub.

I take it i'm not the only one to be disappointed with Real Madrid and Juventus's performances against Arsenal. It's great for Arsenal fans, but it's really boring as heck for us neutrals out here. What could have been mouthwatering ties ended up being a hefty anti-climax.

How is it "boring as heck" that Arsenal are going through and beating teams with flair and skill?? Did you actually see the 1st leg at highbury?? We totally outperformed them in every single way. Yeh, maybe the 2nd leg wasn't as exciting as the first but it didn't require the type of performance in the first leg. It required a professional, mature performance that our young players did.

The way we are playing at the moment is exuberating and is how the beautiful game should be played.

All the neutrals that I've spoken too (bar tottenham fans) want us to go all the way...and why not?? We are playing absolutely sublime footy at the mo and deserve to be where we are now. I just don't get how its boring....:wtf:

The way we played in the first leg was one of the best perfomances I've seen in a long time.

Us arsenal fans gotta stick together.

IM SO HAPPY FOR MY TEAM RIGHT NOW:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

all I got to say is

We Are The Champions

'mon the hoops

champions_huddle_2006.jpg

How is it "boring as heck" that Arsenal are going through and beating teams with flair and skill?? Did you actually see the 1st leg at highbury?? We totally outperformed them in every single way. Yeh, maybe the 2nd leg wasn't as exciting as the first but it didn't require the type of performance in the first leg. It required a professional, mature performance that our young players did.

The way we are playing at the moment is exuberating and is how the beautiful game should be played.

All the neutrals that I've spoken too (bar tottenham fans) want us to go all the way...and why not?? We are playing absolutely sublime footy at the mo and deserve to be where we are now. I just don't get how its boring....:wtf:

Did you even read my post?

I said, and i quote:

I take it i'm not the only one to be disappointed with Real Madrid and Juventus's performances against Arsenal. It's great for Arsenal fans, but it's really boring as heck for us neutrals out here. What could have been mouthwatering ties ended up being a hefty anti-climax.

Does it say anything about Arsenal's performances? No.

What it does say is: "i take it i'm not the only one to be disappointed with Real Madrid and Juventus's performances against Arsenal."

So, to sum it up, i'm disappointed with the way Juve and Real both performed in their games. I didn't say anything about Arsenal's performance.

I'm a neutral, but I don't want Arsenal to win it, cause that'll mean Celtic have to qualify for the group stages next year, however, if Barca win we go straight in, so I'm rooting for Barca (or Milan as long as they finish 2nd in their league :P) and Henrik plays for them too so that's another good reason :P

I want either Arsenal or AC Milan to win, I wasn't particularly happy about Arsenal being the only English club left in the competition when they hardly field any English players (if Wenger doesn't play Campbell and/or Cole if they're in the final I'm not gonna be too pleased.) But now, it would be a much better tribute on their very last season at Highbury than winning the Premiership. Then for Arsenal to move to Ashburton Grove with some silverware in their hands, would suit me.

Also, what about Middlesbrough, they got through to the UEFA Cup Semi-Finals, beating FC Basle 4-1. (4-3 on agg.) That will probably be one of the greatest comebacks in UEFA Cup History.

I'm sick of this argument about it being a disgrace that Arsenal have no English players in their regular team recently. Since when has a player's nationalitiy determined whether they're a good player or not? When signing players Wenger goes for players because of the football they play, not what country they are.

And anyway its not like we haven't given English players a chance. We got Pennant,Bentley and Upson, but neither were good enough for our team's standard and therefore didn't make it. Its not our fault if English youngsters aren't as good as other youngsters Wenger knows of right now.

I'm sick of this argument about it being a disgrace that Arsenal have no English players in their regular team recently. Since when has a player's nationalitiy determined whether they're a good player or not? When signing players Wenger goes for players because of the football they play, not what country they are.

And anyway its not like we haven't given English players a chance. We got Pennant,Bentley and Upson, but neither were good enough for our team's standard and therefore didn't make it. Its not our fault if English youngsters aren't as good as other youngsters Wenger knows of right now.

Well Said Mate ;)