NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

1 point! Come on the Chelsea! It's be great if we win the Prem at home against United... I want a win, not the draw!!!

Thanks Brighton for losing to The Wednesday today(just) and allowing us to relegate you(revenge is great:laughing:), Millwall and Crewe:yay: :laughing::grin::hehe::D It really made my season.

Songs were great yesterday:

You're even worse than last time, you're even worse than last time...

You're the worst team in history twice, you're the worst team in history twice, you're the worst team in history, worst team in history, worst team in history twice.

You're just a sad mackem bastard/you're getting sacked in the morning - to the groundsmans assistant who had a strop after the game, threw the corner flags he'd been collecting on the ground and stormed off after being taunted by geordies, had to be restrained by a steward, was told to go and pick them up again by his boss, took his coat off and threw it on the floor, then sat down and cried :laughing:

Shearer, what's the score? - At 3-1, mirroring what the mackems were singing 6 minutes ago at 1-0 :D

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

Sunderland celebrated the defeat by making monkey noises at Charles N'Zogbia, kicking the hell out of a 14 year old lad, throwing their season ticket (with one game left) on the pitch and smashing the windows of their own city's cars and buses. Classy.

Oi, Harribo, isn't it about time you changed your avatar? seeing as Sheffield United are now promoted. (I can think of one person happy about that: Sean Bean).

I can see here that no-one gives a flying fook about Gary Cahill's superb goal against Blues on Sunday. Fine, yep.

Also, haven't Celtic won the SPL Title? Where are all the Bhoys fans gone? Moria!? Hank Scorpio!? *looks under settee* JonSt!? *looks in kitchen*

Bollocks! ::shrug:

Yeah, it was a cracking goal to be fair! Shame he shares a name with the odious Tim Cahill.

Also, haven't Celtic won the SPL Title? Where are all the Bhoys fans gone? Moria!? Hank Scorpio!? *looks under settee* JonSt!? *looks in kitchen*

Why would we talk about the SPL its not even a decent league. If it isn't Celtic its Rangers. Neither of the teams are very good anyway, so what does it say about the rest.

Watford still pushing on without Marlon King after his unfair dismissal at Wolves on Friday. I fear now that they'll mess up all that hard work and lose in the play offs. I sure hope they don't.

Lets also hope Arsenal smash Villareal tomorrow.

Thanks Tottenham for losing to Man United today....made my week.

Robbie Keane you shoulda dived for it!!!!! and Lee:nono: what a ...

Oi, Harribo, isn't it about time you changed your avatar? seeing as Sheffield United are now promoted. (I can think of one person happy about that: Sean Bean).

i see no reason to stop laughing at them another happy person would be 1 ofthe arctic moneys.

I really hope we can beat Vilarreal tommorrow. Gonna be a good game me thinks.

2-0 to the Arsenal.

I would love it if Chesterfield could find an eqauliser against huddersfield

even better \o/ now hold on for 6 minutes you bastards

Milan have a big task to do at the Nou Camp if the score remains. They'll need to win by at least 2 goals, away to Barcelona. Can't see it happening.

Milan have a big task to do at the Nou Camp if the score remains. They'll need to win by at least 2 goals, away to Barcelona. Can't see it happening.

Same here mate. Looks like its a Arse/Barca final:wink:

We already did... about 2 pages ago

Get with the times, old news now :heh:

Ramar: You know that Hearts are in second at the moment, and Rangers have only just got into 3rd place?

How can you say Celtic aren't that good? They were in the UEFA cup final a couple of years ago. Rangers got to the first knock-out round of the Champions League this season. Which team do you support?

A good result for the gooners tonight in my opinion.

We managed a win and did not concede any vital away goals.

Which team do you support?

I support Arsenal. And I stand by my comments on the SPL.

Fantastic result last night. I listened to 35 mins or so on the radio (curse crap mans tv), then my brother and his mate were heading to the pub so I tagged along to watch the match. I missed the goal while on the way. Second half was a little boring, Arsenal seemed to tire and didn't seem to try in the last few minutes.

SQUIRREL!! THERE'S ONLY ONE SQUIRREL...THERE'S ONLY ONE SQUIRREL..SQUIRREL!

Jens is gonna eat you....Jens is gonna eat you..

ahahaha that was hilarious in the stadium last night. Anyway its a great result, its a champions league semi final ffs, we're half way through and are 1-0 up, and one more goal and they need THREE.

That squirrel was pretty funny....couldn't believe it when I saw it.

We didn't stop singing to it for ages, heck the fans were louder about the squirrel than the team lmao

We already did... about 2 pages ago

Get with the times, old news now :heh:

all I got to say is

We Are The Champions

'mon the hoops

champions_huddle_2006.jpg

I forgot about that post. :woops:

Anyway, I've just come back from shopping and I'm currently wearing a Celtic shirt I've just bought. (Green and white doesn't really suit me as much as claret and blue, tbh)

I hate it when your team kit's colour doesn't suit you. Its well annoyin. The Arsenal Redcurrent shirt really doesn't go well on me....at all.

Anyway, am well excited about the north london derby tommorrow against the *****.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

For those of you with Sky Sports, may I suggest watching the FA Youth Cup Final tonight? I was at Anfield for the first leg, and was really impressed by the standard. It was really entertaining. Oh and watch out for a guy called Paul Anderson, he's awesome.

Anyway, am well excited about the north london derby tommorrow against the *****.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

Gonna get my arse to the pub to watch that tomorrow.

It was too big a risk to start without Henry in a game like this and everyone knew it. What a piece of scum Davids really is, it would of been bad enough had 1 player been down, yet alone 2. We didn't play well though, so I'm by no means saying we deserved to win.

Its not in our own hands anymore :hmm:

Man we played so poor against the scum. They totally outplayed us in the first half and I didn't know where some of our players had gone. Where the hell was Diaby?? He did jack shit, made no good forward runs and didn't really help us out in defence either. As soon as Fabregas came on, the team flowed much better. Reyes was piss poor I think. I don't doubt his talent but he's just too inconsistent throughout the game.....on and off.

And I'm really not liking that Van Persie and Adebayor upfront partnership......at all. :nono:

IMO, Wenger got his team selection wrong. We should have started henry, Fabregas and Eboue. But I can see why he didn't as well cos of the CL game on tuesday. I'm just disappointed, especially about the first half, the way we played and how certain players just didn't really seem to give a damn. Well, not until the last 20 minutes or so anyway.

4th place is theirs.