Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Oh yeah just to let people know I'm going to Turin for the 2nd leg :D

Can't fookin wait.

Can't fookin wait.

Patrick Vieira will score and win it for juve. :hehe:

English fans are stabbed in Rome

Three Middlesbrough fans have been stabbed during violence ahead of the club's Uefa Cup clash in Rome, police have confirmed.

Cleveland Police said the attack came from an "organised gang of Italian thugs" who targeted two bars where the English fans were drinking.

The violence happened late on Tuesday as about 200 English fans gathered in Rome's central Campo de Fiori area.

In all 13 fans were hurt, although none of the injuries is life-threatening.

Can't fookin wait.

Dont be an Idiot and where club colours. and expect a shit load of debris thrown at you.

Dont be an Idiot and where club colours. and expect a shit load of debris thrown at you.

Exactly, watch out, some of those italian fans are nut jobs. Albeit most of them are in Rome.

tbf the Stadio Del Alpi will be practically empty anyway.

Probs, but Liverpool fans received a good hoying of debris and chairs last year in the quarter finals.

STAYIN UP! STAYIN UP! STAYIN UP! STAYIN UP! STAYIN UP!

and United are

STAYIN DOWN! STAYIN DOWN! STAYIN DOWN! STAYIN DOWN!

Also Liverpool fans what are your opinions of Scott Carson because after seeing 180 mins of him all I know is hes a good kicker?

Chelsea lost 1-0

Indeed. It's all going to fall apart you watch.

Next season it will be Manchester United and Arsenal fighting for the title.

Next season it will be Manchester United and Arsenal fighting for the title.

You forgot the sarcasm smiley. Here, I'll post it for you: :rolleyes:

I'm shocked no Liverpool fans have posted their score tonight. They won 7-0 if you dont know

Anyway just to recall the arguement of whether the Championship or the SPL is hardest Wednesdays Burton O'Brien has stated that the campionship is harder therfore I win.

I'm shocked no Liverpool fans have posted their score tonight. They won 7-0 if you dont know

Anyway just to recall the arguement of whether the Championship or the SPL is hardest Wednesdays Burton O'Brien has stated that the campionship is harder therfore I win.

I thought I'd wait until this morning... too busy celebrating last night.

ps. Steve Bruce has got a big fat head.

The 'Orns are going up! The 'Orns are going up!

And no you don't believe us!

The 'Orns are going up!

Did anyone else find Neil Warnock's gestures to Nigel Worthington and the other Norwich staff slightly out of line. I hope the FA does something about it. Had a premier league manager done it, there would be no living it down. I can't stand Warnock, he's such a faggot.

The 'Orns are going up! The 'Orns are going up!

The 'Orns are going up!

Did anyone else find Neil Warnock's gestures to Nigel Worthington and the other Norwich staff slightly out of line. I hope the FA does something about it. Had a premier league manager done it, there would be no living it down. I can't stand Warnock, he's such a faggot.

I 100% agree with everything you just put.

piggyscum3yp17qr.jpg

Reading are promoted. IMO that's fantastic, Reading are a new side who have never been in the top flight before. I hope now that Sheffield United gain promotion with Leeds or Preston winning the play-offs.

Excellent news that the Arsenal Portsmouth game has been delayed, means players will be super fresh for the Juve game on Tuesday. Apparently David Dein came out and persuaded Mike Riley into making the decision.

571817426jm.jpg

Doesn't really look that bad does it ;)

And!

Del Piero suffered a thigh injury in todays Serie A game against AS Roma. Yay!

And!

Nedved is suspended. Yay!

Reading are promoted. IMO that's fantastic, Reading are a new side who have never been in the top flight before. I hope now that Sheffield United gain promotion with Leeds or Preston winning the play-offs.

You git! :wink:

The 'Orns will go up, yesterday was just a bag of wank.

Yeah the players will be nice and fresh, looks like Sol and Reyes are back. Not sure if Sol will play though, I heard he's '90 percent ready'. Can't wait till tuesday! We must win otherwise its going to be so tense when we go to Turin. I guess a 0-0 draw wouldn't be too bad but it would still put a lot of pressure on ourselves.

You git! :wink:

The 'Orns will go up, yesterday was just a bag of wank.

I don't really want Watford to get promotion this season, next season probably, if Sunderland/Portsmouth/Blues aren't fighting for the title.

COOOOOOOOOOME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be 3-0 against the Baggies tonight.

Eugh that was sickening, bloody spurs. I'm still confident we'll get that Champions league place though, afterall we have a game in hand and get to play them at home.

Unlucky West Brom:hmm:

Eugh that was sickening, bloody spurs. I'm still confident we'll get that Champions league place though, afterall we have a game in hand and get to play them at home.

No doubt in my mind that we'll finish fourth. We've got the easiest run of games left out of the main contenders, not to mention the better team.

As for tonight, I'm expecting good things, can't wait to see Vieira play at Highbury again, should be good. I predict an Arsenal 1-0 win. I reckon Bergkamp will score, hasn't in a while, if he plays he'll net one.