NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Great away result for Newcastle and a good perfomance as well. We were under alot of pressure in the second half as we only had 10 men but we held on. It makes all the travelling worth while when you see the lads win! I was in the front row right next to the corner falg. Good seats (although we never use the actual seat!).

Woot! Celtic just beat Rangers 1-0. Celtic's first clean sheet since Novemeber (last one was when we beat Rangers 3-0). Zurawski scored in the 12th minute :D

I know this is late but did Aberdeen beat Rangers last week? And did they beat Hearts this week? If so, YAY!

Greenock Morton drew 1-1. Dunno who scored, can't remember who they were playing. But I think it was Falkirk.

(I'm not gonna say anything about the Villa-Newcastle game, apart from that Luke Moore had better keep that form, score some more goals fgs, keep it up!)

Valencia beat Barcelona 1-0! Good result because my favourite Spanish team is Valencia. Only 6 points in it now at the top of La Liga.

Watford played awesome at the weekend, I went to the match, it would be wrong now if they don't achieve promotion.

I know this is late but did Aberdeen beat Rangers last week? And did they beat Hearts this week? If so, YAY!

Yeah, 2 wins in a row... Makes a change :heh:

i would just like to say to thoes who thought ferguson was going to run away earlyer this season....................................suck me balls :idea::laughing:

Watford played awesome at the weekend, I went to the match, it would be wrong now if they don't achieve promotion.

If you come second, with Reading first, then i would love Watford.

If you come second, with Reading first, then i would love Watford.

Seems unlikely now :(

Newcastle v Southampton today...got me ticket, I'm expecting a win. Should be a great atmosphere. Anyone gain to watch it on the BBC?

Celtic beat Dunfermline 8-1 today, the biggest (away?) win in SPL history! Zurawski got 4, Hartson, Maloney, Petrov got 1 and Lennon scored his first goal in 4 years. :D

Celtic beat Dunfermline 8-1 today, the biggest (away?) win in SPL history! Zurawski got 4, Hartson, Maloney, Petrov got 1 and Lennon scored his first goal in 4 years. :D

Jesus, i bet it was fun watching that game if you're a Celtic fan. What a goal-fest.

I was disappointed with Man United's performance yesterday. Actually, one of their worst i've seen this season. Terrible, Terrible game.

Seems unlikely now :(

Shut it.

BTW am I the only one who thinks ITVs The Championship is disgraceful when selecting games to highlight?

I was pleased with our efforts against Chelsea today. First half we where awesome and made Chelsea look really up against it. Was a shame Yeates goal didnt go in. Because at 2-0 we would have had a real game.

2nd half we tired and it showed, although the fact Chelsea had to bring Joe Cole, Lampard and Crespo on was a credit to us. So yeah delighted with the performance.

Yeah, 2 wins in a row... Makes a change :heh:

I would tell you otherwise, but then I'd be completely lieing... meh...

Shut it.

I'll take it you took what as I said as a reaction to the Sheffield derby, if you were to look it was posted before 12, therefore 3 hours before kick off. It was regarding Watford's performance against Leeds.

Bollocks.

Chelsea vs. Newcastle in the FA Cup Quarter Final. The worst possible draw we could have got. We beat them last seaon in the FA Cup but that was at St. James' Park.

Draw:

Charlton Athletic v Middlesbrough

Aston Villa or Manchester City v Bolton Wanderers or West Ham

Chelsea v Newcastle

Birmingham City v Liverpool

And what a shit time to play the games. From Monday March 20th, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.

Can't wait till tonight :grin: my dad and some friends have gone to Madrid for the game, obviously I would of loved to go but my mum wouldn't let me because it would be like 3 days off school blah blah etc.

I'd be VERY happy with a 1-1 draw, that will be a fantastic result to get at the Bernabeau(sp?). If we lose 2-1 its still quite a good result, and 3-1 we still have a goodish chance for the second leg. Basically its important we score an away goal, and Senderous needs to be on form tonight as recently he's disappointed me.

I hear we are playing 5 in midfield(Pires,Ljungberg, Fabregas, Gilberto, Reyes) and Henry on his own up front. Could work, although we need Freddy or Reyes to be running in quite a bit as Henry isn't exactly an 'in the box' player.

Oh and I predict Liverpool to win the FA Cup, they're on top form and I think the confidence from the victory against United will give them the edge.

I'm looking forward to the match tonight as well, and to be totally honest Stocka what you've said is dead on, if we can just get an away goal we've got a chance. I reckon the match won't be as one sided as every seems to think, I reckon we'll give them a run for their money. They are by no means the huge footballing giant they use to be.

I would take a 2-1 loss to Real tonight. I wouldn't mind our 03/04 "untouchable" team right now we would be favourites if we did. :D

2-1 and I'd be fine. Of course a win is always good for the spirits and although we're not fancied remember the Inter game. Nobody thought we had a chance and what was the score?

5-1 to the Arsenal! Away from home![/font]

Can't help but see similarities to the Liverpool situation last year.

1) Doing badly in the league

2) Doing well in Europe

3) Arch rivals in 4th spot trying to get Europe

Would love it if we won the cup and in 5th place so we get Europe! :laughing:

EDIT: :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: 1-0 TO THE ARSENAL :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

What a fucking game! The best I've seen us play in the last two seasons. Every player showed what the were made of. And thank god Thierry Henry proved his critics wrong, big match, great goal.

For me Reyes was man of the match, possibly his best match in an Arsenal shirt. I'm so hyped I won't be able to sleep for ages.

(For those who don't know, ended 1-0 to Arsenal)

1-0 to the Arsenal!

1-0 to the Arsenal!!

(Bring back that chant I say!)