NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

RE Best Friends

Don' worry dude i hate you as well, as do quite a lot of other people.

Yeah, you made that clear enough.

I don't have any RE friends as you put it. I kind of keep to myself.. But I think most of all the regulars here are pretty cool people.

Like:

None

Hate:

JonST

If you don't like anyone, why don't you go and find a forum where you do like people?

Well, I seriously can't tell the difference between my posts and good posts. Is complimenting someone or something spam? is expressing my thoughts on a subject spam? it wasn't the last time I checked.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me, and that is to say:

JonSt

Raining_again

Jordan

dukkadukka

Dieter

So far. I like basically everyone and don't hate anybody.

Well, I seriously can't tell the difference between my posts and good posts. Is complimenting someone or something spam? is expressing my thoughts on a subject spam? it wasn't the last time I checked.

correcting spelling mistakes is spam, posting really stupid "constructive" (oh how i laughed...not) pics is spam.

well i dont really talk to nobody so i dont really have any "best friends" but i dont hate anybody either...

I would say that i haven't talked to anybody that much but everybody seems alright except for that forumup.com guy, he was weird.

My bestestestestsesestetsetESTestEREST friend on CE/RE is and will be ShortyBoxPants. We're so hardcore, what with our n64 pipe dreams and university jinx sessions, and numerous failed plots to take over the world via a constructive intarnet idea of some form...

Uh. Yeah. He's seriously one of my best friends in the world. Sometimes i think i abuse this concreted status of his and neglect him... But that will chance NEXT SEPTEMBER WOOO.. erm. Jinxed again.

Also; dukkadukka, Raining_again are nice as they post in any thread i seem to make. Wes is cool.I like his posts. To be fair i'm barely ever around so i have no chance of building any relationships with anyone, which is probably a good thing for the 'anyone' because i'd only neglect them. My relationship with the forum is odd, because i forget that it actually exists and runs all by itself even when i don't see it... Kinda like clouds. Or third world inhabitants. And the heart - Just stop and think about these things and you'll amaze yourself with the sheerity of EVERYTHING. Sorry for the tangent but I just ate pizza and i've not eaten anything all day.. there's some sort of nutrition-rush to my brain, it's pretty NEAT.

Haden gets a mention because he still contacts me on msn from time to time, which is nice :) FEF gets a mention because we msn-it-up for a brief catch-up sesh every other month or something.

I feel like i should mention more people. The joy of having a worthless opinion means i don't feel like what I say matters, and thus i feel no guilt nor power in what I say.

BYE.

Also; dukkadukka, Raining_again are nice as they post in any thread i seem to make.

you make awesome posts, and i am a chatterbox :heh:

I quite like the guy who likes Radiohead, whatever his name would be. Emo also takes my fancy, I liked the way he told everyone to fuck off.

However, I suppose Haver would be the only person I would call a friend. Seeing as not only is he the only one I actually speak to, but also having been speaking to him for about 4 or so years now.

My bestestestestsesestetsetESTestEREST friend on CE/RE is and will be ShortyBoxPants. We're so hardcore, what with our n64 pipe dreams and university jinx sessions, and numerous failed plots to take over the world via a constructive intarnet idea of some form...

Uh. Yeah. He's seriously one of my best friends in the world. Sometimes i think i abuse this concreted status of his and neglect him... But that will chance NEXT SEPTEMBER WOOO.. erm. Jinxed again.

Also; dukkadukka, Raining_again are nice as they post in any thread i seem to make. Wes is cool.I like his posts. To be fair i'm barely ever around so i have no chance of building any relationships with anyone, which is probably a good thing for the 'anyone' because i'd only neglect them. My relationship with the forum is odd, because i forget that it actually exists and runs all by itself even when i don't see it... Kinda like clouds. Or third world inhabitants. And the heart - Just stop and think about these things and you'll amaze yourself with the sheerity of EVERYTHING. Sorry for the tangent but I just ate pizza and i've not eaten anything all day.. there's some sort of nutrition-rush to my brain, it's pretty NEAT.

Haden gets a mention because he still contacts me on msn from time to time, which is nice :) FEF gets a mention because we msn-it-up for a brief catch-up sesh every other month or something.

I feel like i should mention more people. The joy of having a worthless opinion means i don't feel like what I say matters, and thus i feel no guilt nor power in what I say.

BYE.

you have a good come back to almost anyone who tries to take the piss out of you....not fuck off, not you are gay

its...

i have a hot girlfriend and u do not

BOOD DOOM TISH

well ya know the girls need to stick together :heh:

is the not having msn for your own protection

(yet they feed us lies from the tablecloth)

Emo, your ability to mindlessly smash keys on your keyboard and write absolutely offtopic things amazes me. As does dabookerman's obsession with BYOB. Maybe he just feeds us lies from the tablecloth.

After re-adding Roadkill to msn, I have to say he's one of my long time best buds since way back in the C-E days.

is the not having msn for your own protection

(yet they feed us lies from the tablecloth)

I dont need protecting from men ;)

THEY need protecting from ME mwahah :heh:

I've liked everyone I've spoke to on MSN from here, but I'll have to go with ViPeR Fierce_Link and Dabookerman :kiss:

I actually hate you all now............apart from irc people and people i have on MSN.

then why carry on posting here? how silly.

then why carry on posting here? how silly.

Well all the people i have on msn and from irc make up the majority of the decent people on this forum, so its actually not silly

I suppose my only friend here is Pedroca Silva. Im a weak friend maker. *cries*

Sign in to follow this