N-Europe

Gameplay - Re-designed

tie.nano

Perhaps just a bit too heavy on purple, but other than that I think it's really nice, seriously I prefer that to how the real site looks!

Good job. :bowdown:

Thank you. They'll be less purple when I'm finished with it, Lol. :smile:

It's pretty nice, I don't think you should've used anti-aliased text for the whole body though. Turn that off and use verdana or tahoma around size 10-12 if you want to show what the site will really look like when coded with html. It will also look sharper on the whole. Also I'm not sure I like the brightness of the purple or the size of some of the text, and it's kind of a thin site on my resolution - but on the whole it shows thoughtful design layout and good level of ability.

That looks really cool! Well done!

Thanks.

WAY better than the actual site.

Thank you.

It's pretty nice, I don't think you should've used anti-aliased text for the whole body though. Turn that off

Done.

and use verdana or tahoma around size 10-12 if you want to show what the site will really look like when coded with html. It will also look sharper on the whole.

Done.

Also I'm not sure I like the brightness of the purple or the size of some of the text,

So you prefer the shade of purple that Gameplay is currently using for their site?

And can you be more specific to which sections of text you think could be changed in size?

and it's kind of a thin site on my resolution -

I've widened the content. :smile:

but on the whole it shows thoughtful design layout and good level of ability.

Thank you.

Update:

preview002fl4.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...