N-Europe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

theguyfromspark

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had another awesome game! I dominated, 25 kills, 4 deaths. Now you told me I could use the stuff after I died it was awesome. I got a 11 person killing streak!

I think Overgrowth is now my favourite.

Forum match some time people? Sadly I don't think I'll be that good again...

Just had another awesome game! I dominated, 25 kills, 4 deaths. Now you told me I could use the stuff after I died it was awesome. I got a 11 person killing streak!

I think Overgrowth is now my favourite.

Forum match some time people? Sadly I don't think I'll be that good again...

oh man, best I've ever done was 10 kills and 12 deaths!

oh man, best I've ever done was 10 kills and 12 deaths!

I was pretty surprised myself...I mean getting killed 4 times...so unfair!:heh:

Seriously though I only think I could have done it on Overgrowth because when you call in the helicopter its like "Kaching!". I also waited till all the other team was grouped together when I was using my Airstrike. Pretty devious if I don't say so myself! Shooting people wise I probably only killed about 10 or 12.

This game seriously gets my adrenaline pumping!!

Does anyone know what the gun is with the zoom and the laser in the middle because its awesome and I can't figure out how to start with it...unless I need to level up a bit more?

EDIT: Figured it out it has a red dot sight on it!

On maps:

I like Vacant when I have the UAV jammer and silencers; you're almost totaly invisible to them when inside, especially if you hit the dirt. When played disregarding stealth, it becomes mainly luck based. Also: make sure you have Deep Impact! It's bloody useful!

Overgrown is brilliant, now I can use the sniper rifles, and that I have the ACOG scopes for all three assault rifles. Snipers are easy to counter with smoke, and can be made to break cover with an LMG with Deep Impact, or just pound them with an RPG or grenade launch.

As for Crash, well...I initially hated this map, it's too difficult to use the assault rifles at range with just the iron sights. I like it now, though. Silencers and ACOG scopes are bloody useful! Oh, and knowing what places you can hit from positions at distance is very useful here. For example, you can hit the blown-out room on the hill and cover the ally leading to it from the ladder on the shop roof.

On RPGs: use them like flashbangs: disorientate, confuse, and also injure people in a building before your team go in. They're also very good for killing anyone in the little window in the attic on Overgrown, especially when you don't have Deep Impact. I would use a grenade launcher, but I value silencers or ACOG scopes too much to substitute them out.

All my classes have the RPGs, UAV Jammer, and Deep Impact at the moment, I used to use Juggernaut instead, but it doesn't help much, and as UAV scans are so common, people rely on them to find opponents. The jammer is handy when flanking, especially when combined with a silencer.

I may play: if I'm online, invite me into the party!

Sorry to be a bore, but if you're playing FFA, count me out, I only play team modes. I haven't played and S&D yet, though, and would like to see what it's like compared to CoD2, but I'm perfectly happy with TDM. :smile:

God, I love this game.

*cocks AK-47*

I may play: if I'm online, invite me into the party!

Sorry to be a bore, but if you're playing FFA, count me out, I only play team modes. I haven't played and S&D yet, though, and would like to see what it's like compared to CoD2, but I'm perfectly happy with TDM. :smile:

God, I love this game.

*cocks AK-47*

Yay, team death match ftw!!

*cocks AK-47, proceeds to miss everything*

I'll probably be on a lot later.

Struggling to find the time to play this but when I do, its gold.

In fact, i'm enjoying it more than the Halo 3 beta tbh.

One thing that I like to judge online games by is how I feel after dieing. In some games, I will feel angered at the game and that my death was an injustice. In CoD4, whenever I die, I know I've made a mistake and will seek not to do the same next time.

In conclusion, CoD4 is made of Win, Victory, Champion and Addict and it is good.

Struggling to find the time to play this but when I do, its gold.

In fact, i'm enjoying it more than the Halo 3 beta tbh.

One thing that I like to judge online games by is how I feel after dieing. In some games, I will feel angered at the game and that my death was an injustice. In CoD4, whenever I die, I know I've made a mistake and will seek not to do the same next time.

In conclusion, CoD4 is made of Win, Victory, Champion and Addict and it is good.

Everyone listen to this man!

He knows a good game when he plays it!

I only die in CoD4 when I make a mistake, or the enemy is clever than me, never just because of "luck".

Everyone listen to this man!

He knows a good game when he plays it!

I only die in CoD4 when I make a mistake, or the enemy is clever than me, never just because of "luck".

Both of the above statements are correct.

I make a lot of mistakes though.

I'm getting around a 1:1 Kill/Death ratio and around 25 kills a round which compared to most of this forum it seems, is pretty horendous, but for me is good.

Any word on a release date? When will Duty Call me?

I make a lot of mistakes though.

I'm getting around a 1:1 Kill/Death ratio and around 25 kills a round which compared to most of this forum it seems, is pretty horendous, but for me is good.

If we're ever in the same game, on the same team, I'll give you a few hints and tips.

The best I can give for now is take UAV Jammer as Perk 2, and, if you can use a weapon's iron sights, take a silencer. You'll be a bitch to spot, especially inside on Vacant, and go prone if you know enemies are going to come through a certain door you're facing, or similar.

I've slaughtered about 6 enemies in one life in the space of around 20 seconds with a silenced MP5.

Blind silly idiots. :blank: