Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

theguyfromspark

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is shit. It's nigh-on impossible to get a game because the matchmaking keeps crashing.

Seriously, how the hell does a company spend millions on a video game, produce it to this quality and then add in the most unstable matchmaking system ever invented? Can't we just have server browsers! It's easier, quicker and not a pain in the arse...

hmmm I have only been online once with the final game.. no plroblem finding a game.. im still crawling through on Veteran and im not putting much online time into it before I have.. right now im on to saving that downed chopper pilot followed by one of the creepiest scenes/missions in any game I have played

Guest Stefkov

Nice one mate. I was watching a video last night, the guy who done it made it look so easy. He even had time to spare at the end, where one of your team mates opens the door to jump out.

Guest Stefkov
and stefkov... Sick FNG test score :o

cheers.

What with all the colours and a mate on my friends list has it done in 18:10.

I will beat him.

Just played through the game in single player, in one sitting.

Fairly good game, has some great parts... CoD1 is still better though. They really shouldn't have stripped out the tactical stuff like the Epilogue showed.

Just played through the game in single player, in one sitting.

Fairly good game, has some great parts... CoD1 is still better though. They really shouldn't have stripped out the tactical stuff like the Epilogue showed.

Multiplayer. Join us or die.

Done the first 3 levels on Vet now, the tv station was a bitch, figured out a way that got me through it quick in the end though.

EDIT: AAGHHH IM GETTING FUCKING PISSED

How do you protect the tank on vet level? Seriously??

EDIT 2: Aha! Figure it, i was fighting the gus at the start of the tank bit, just ran aps them on the far edge and checkpointed where you've gotta detroy the big gun.

Phew